Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Eve




New love song of the year!
So sweeeeetttt!! ccwwhhheeettt....!!!
Another song that will make you feel like you wanna get married.


There's always some songs that will make you feel like marrying.
Want to be in the white dress so badly!!!!






This would be it.
Hahahaha!!!
You know what?
I used to imagine myself and everyone I love suit up for my big day and this song is being played.


Well yeah, silly me!


Now?

It's not that I have the wish to be in the white dress no more. =)


There's so many other things in life that you need to catch up with besides all the little white thing! =D




******************************



It's the night of Christmas again.
The time of the year, the season of greetings!!!



I have always have a wish,
I wish to kiss with my beloved under the mistletoe,
in the snow.



Awwww.... Isn't it sweet? =P




Speaking about sweetness, isn't it sweet to have someone who would loves you unconditionally?
There is always someone who will be there for me.
Someone knowing that he himself is not good enough, willing to work extra hard to give me all that I wish for.
Someone knowing that he has different levels of education and background, and yet, willing to be there for me no matter what.
Why would such loving people exists?


Too bad I prefer not to hurt people so kind...
I'll be cursed.... =((



Would someone I love heartily do all these for me....?




Dreams remain dreams.




:: regards ::


RAe





PS: Merry Merry Christmas people. Have an awesome one =)





No comments:

Post a Comment