Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Last Time





The Last Time.
Last time for?
The last time for me to stay broke for the month.


HAHAHAHAHA.


Chinese New Year is around the corner and yet I'm so broke for everything.
How to survive lah during CNY?!
Dang!


But Thankfully, I have bought few pieces, still, I would like to have one CheongSam.

Gish. But I have no time to hunt for that.
INEEDTOGOFORGYMVERYFREQUENTLYTHESEFEWDAYS.
Because I have photoshoot during the weekend and they requested me to lose some weight.


Oh gawd man I am so pitiful! ='((




I was reading something online and I accidentally found another paradise.


Koh Phangan, Thailand.



I am so wanna getaway to so many places around the world. 
Still, Kah-Ching is the issue and also annual leaves.


I have limited amount of annual leaves!!! =(


Actually, I have normal amount of annual leaves but it is just that, they are already well located for my upcoming vacation plans. 
Teehee! =D




Feel like getting married? 


This is the thrill. =)






***********************




Maldives would be the next destination before marriage!
Because I don't wanna go there for honeymoon or the proposal or whatsoever.


Wait a minute!

I will get married meh?!
LOL!



No thrill/heartbeat for that at the moment! =D
Even.... for the next 3-4 years! Yeehaw!




I only wanna work, have fun, travel, earn more kah-ching, eat, and everything else not related to commitments and more commitments! =)





Yay!




Have a pleasant weekend ahead. Longer weekend. But too bad Mr. E is gonna be so occupied for the weekend. ME? I'm gonna shake legs at home!





:: regards ::




RAeeeeyyy



No comments:

Post a Comment