Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Dance




Lovers dance when they're falling in love.
I don't recall dancing with Mr. Ed before.
Does it mean that we're simply not in love with each other?


Seriously.
Everyone is tying the knot.
Don't you think that I want that too?

Duh. I already have my targeted age of marriage if you do know me well.
But that just not gonna happen.


Things happen for a reason.
Step out on your comfort zone.
You'll not grow if you stay put on the ground.


Up to date 11th June 2014, I've eaten a lot.
Many kinds of food.
Something that I do realize recently.
Something that I couldn't care less in the past.


The level of your life is strongly determined by the people you hanky panky around.
That you lingam around.


Speaking of which, I really wish to get some professional certs that could help me to put my feet in overseas.
Why limit yourself when there's so much more that you could do?


Perhaps, getting a vineyard/a barn and build yourself a villa and start managing on your vineyard/barn?
I'm a horsey!
Probably manage a horse yard and you might be surprised you could train/own a horse like The Secretariat?
The big red!



Dreams. Remain dreams.
I wonder when can I step out from all these and go over somewhere and be invisible for years.
I want to see aurora.
I want to see the peak.
I want to see Grand Canyon.
I want to see fishes but I don't wanna see Trigger fish. Asshole fish.


I want to go to those deserts and become a teacher for months over there!!



Girl with pea brain with big dreams. Ohhhmmm-nooomm--noooommms!


How about, owning a wedding isle along the beach/the barn? =D




:: regards ::



RAe




PS: Time to do more reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment