Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Will




Everyone should be very well aware of the song above.
Don't you?

It must be a hell kind of truthfulness shown in the lyrics and adding up the lovely rhythm, everyone is in love with it.
Summing up that we are all the same kind of man.
Nobody else but human beings.


But still, variations instill in each and everyone of us.
Its just that we have a common ground for something.
Speaking of which, I can see many people around me wanted to go for some healthy food once in a while.
Then I realize how lucky for I am having healthy food almost everyday of my life!
And whenever I eat outside, I am only looking for unhealthy.


Damn hell of mentality.


There are certain people that gets very much contented with little things that happen.
Probably having a nice meal will make them thrill to the max.
Do you search for the kind of life whereby you continue doing the same thing for the next 20-30 years?
I wonder that could be me.


Well, get back to reality.
I don't have any burden for now even though I'm already 1 year in the society.
Time to really consider where its time for me to get a burden now... *yawn*



Time to go home!
Tomorrow holiday!
Yay!!!




Toodles!! =) Long weekend... Bliss =D





:: regards ::



RAe





PS : Hello cold weather! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment