Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Big-O-Daddy





It has been quite some time ago since I didn't listen to mandarin songs. I was youtube-ing, and I saw Gary Chao's interview on the TV programmes recently. 

I was kind of.... Attracted. 

For your information, I was crazy catching up with "Dad! Where are you going?" 
It's a Chinese TV series based on original South Korean Reality show. 

Well, I was actually watching the Season 2 right away without catching up with the Season 1. 
Basically, no one in Season 1 attracts me besides Jimmy Lin.

OMG! He is such a talent. Singer cum Top 10 rally racer. 
True fact: He's so handsome he doesn't look like he's 40 odd at all! Ahah! 



Definitely, the TV series is highly recommended! 
So much more to learn from it even though it's for entertainment purposes. 

How successful are the Mom & Dad and how much effort they have spent in raising their kids. 
How much influence can the parents bring to children.
And you think raising a kid is as easy as getting pregnant then deliver and then feed them?

It's the process that matters. 


Someone as hot-tempered as Gary Chao turned out to be such a patient and loving dad. 


So that's the power of love I believe.


I never admire him to be honest. 
But I did listen to some of his hits. Years back.


Then, no news/sights of him already. 
Watching the TV series, looking his patience towards his kids. 
OMG. I swear I would have whack the kids to slumber already if I was in his position.


But what he did was really amazing. Truly inspiring. 


Alright, besides him. 
The next character I admire would be Feynman the little boy! 
So cute! 

It's funny how a 3-4 year old kid could understand his/her "mission" and complete the task accordingly. I guess, every kid could understand and do their own stuffs. 
It's just that the children these days are somehow rather so protected that they just ignored their own ability to learn or to even complete something on their own. 



I have always like kids. 
But I never thought to have them years ago....

I feel that its really difficult to raise a child with the economy these days.


Yada yada yada... I guess I'm just putting the blame on the economy whereby I'm the one who is unable to take up the responsibility to raise a kid and to encounter that kind of "pressure" that could literally bring you down to hell. Herh.




Enough of that, I went for something very entertaining yesterday.
It was a live show by several comedians.
Highlight of the show was Harith Iskander, the wellknown Malaysian Entertainer. 

Special guests were Dr Jason Leong (very young but entertaining newbie, award winning one okay!) and Papa CJ all the way from India.



Let's see if I could still remember some of the jokes, then I'll post it up tomorrow, hopefully, if the laziness doesn't take over me! =P




:: regards ::


RAe



PS: 15days to liberty! Can't wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment