Monday, January 5, 2015

The Brain



Hello people!

It has been waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too long since the last post.
I have been trying to get the photos I took in Japan ready, to start writing something.


Thanks to Sigma NEF and RAW files, it takes me a century to get them done!
Sigh.
But I will still stick to RAW especially, the image quality is so much different!



Deeply in love with this particular song.
I never get bored listening to it.
Well, maybe not yet?


It really gets me thinking everytime its being played.
Don't you find the lyrics so beautiful that you just wanna fall in love with Ed Sheeran.



It was funny that I once heard from the radio, saying that, Ed Sheeran... the songs very good but the muka a bit salah.

I was like wtf and I had to agree. No doubt.
But recently, he's so talented that I can't help not to fall for him you know!
His albums are all very amazing.



I will be loving you 'til we're 70And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious waysMaybe just the touch of a handWell, me—I fall in love with you every single dayAnd I just wanna tell you I am 
So honey nowTake me into your loving armsKiss me under the light of a thousand starsPlace your head on my beating heartI'm thinking out loud 
That maybe we found love right where we are
When my hair's all but gone and my memory fadesAnd the crowds don't remember my nameWhen my hands don't play the strings the same wayI know you will still love me the same
'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreenAnd, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory


He is so talented and written so many wonderful songs, at the age of.... TWENTY - THREE!
He's so young and talented!


Shyt man.... I feel so imbalance emotionally. So in love with him!


Alright. More sharing in the next post!

Time to get things done/straight! Fighting! ;)


:: regards ::


Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment