Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Life




This song has always been mesmerizing, but I didn't know that it could be "that" mesmerizing till I heard it live.
I practically teared when I heard Eason Chen started singing this particular song.
It was so touching! I was being touched so badly!
Yes, the misses that you'll get when you're apart or yada yada something like that.
Honestly, I had no idea how it got straight into my heart, the soul probably.
Well, IT JUST DID.



And so, I got this tickets from a friend. 
Yeah. The most expensive seats.
Good vision and stuff. 
I know, I'm very lucky indeed.
To best honest, I do think that I am very fortunate to have these beautiful people existing in my life. 
And of course, this applies to the firm that I'm currently working at.
They are beautiful, very nice people. 



Yours truly. 
FYI, I am never a super fan for him. 
I hear his songs of course. 
But I never play his songs myself. 
I heard from the Utarians and WenYao, I also heard from the ex.
It appeared to me that he was a super fan for him. 
There are a few songs that he particularly loves them for. 
And now, Mr. E is another super fan for Eason Chen.
Oh gawd.
But you know what? 
The feeling of hearing all the amazing songs from Eason with Mr. E, IT WAS MESMERIZING. =)





Us getting "crazy".
The bad news about the concert was, IT RAINED.
The good news? 
IT RAINED. 
Hahahah! 
Does it rhymes? Hmmm.

Well, I enjoyed much in the rain. 
I hope, WE enjoyed =)


Thankfully, I had these! 
Teehee! =D




We saw him clearly from our seats. 
The seats was awesome. 
At the price of zero,
We are enjoying the benefit of Hero.
Yeah! =P


Thank you very much to the Madam who done this for me, for us. 
I love you.
I love us. 
Sounds familiar? 
Heck yeah. 


******************************






I personally think this is cute! 

Don't you think so? 



I have been pretty much occupied. 
Very glad that I'm making full use of the time I have. 
No longer slacking much, doing nothing.
Of course, I still slack, but when I do, I slack for a pretty good reason! =)



I'm back on track with English Series! 
A lot more to catch up with! 
Hell yeah! YeeHaw! =D




:: Regards :::



RAE




PS : I am glad that I actually attended the concert. Somemore please! =))


PSS : Me want vacations! =|

No comments:

Post a Comment