Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Heart




Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
I have always been a fan of Taylor's.
I have all of her songs in the playlist.

One of my colleagues asked me for her songs today.
Yeah! I manage to infect another person to fall in love with Taylor.
Her songs are truly amazing! Isn't it? =)





****************************


I've pretty occupied recently.
Many events/seminars on going with the company.
Up next, LabAsia!
It'll definitely be my first time in the event.
Seriously, I like having seminars or events.
I can learn at the same time expand my social network.
For sure, I'm intending to expand my networking.
It's something pretty fun!
And honestly, I would like to have some recognition in the market that I'm emerged in now. =D





***********************




2/10/2013


My first time witnessing fireworks competition in Malaysia.
What's even better is that it's the fireworks produced by the country I admire the most.
Dubai.

With this, I recalled telling my ex that my dream country would be Dubai.





Burj Khalifa


It is still my dream to be able to witness the building Burj Khalifa with my own naked eyes. 
How truly amazing building! 
Mesmerizing! 



Don't you just love UAE??! 
This is the Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.




Besides, there's one beach in UAE with many many colorful flags on the beach. 
But sadly, I couldn't get to find the pictures of the beach. 
I don't know what is it called as well. 
Sigh. 
I would love to take pictures in the beautiful colorful flags-beach with the white on! 
Herh. I could imagine myself taking photographs with wedding gowns but I could not imagine myself getting married. 
That would be - Mesmerizing! LOL! 


Let's play by the ear then! =D 




Time's up for today. 
I'm tired! 





:: regards ::



Rae




PS: Sadly, I don't think the fireworks last night was good. Probably I expected a lil too much! =\





No comments:

Post a Comment