Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pondering

Decision making can really be a pain in the ass.

Here I am in a position whereby I have to start deciding on what to choose/do.

What do I really want or need?

Sometimes what you think you want might not be what you really want in the end.

I really wish that I do not have to think or to make any decision.

But, I can't keep myself calm when I do have a conclusion myself.

That's torturing. Plain torturing.

I wish whereby someday my brain could just stop functioning.

Hell Life. Hola!


********************




Well basically I enjoy spending time in Pharmacy.

It feels great to be back in the medicinal world, seeing people, different kind of people, knowing how life is for some people, knowing what's seriously happening in the world outside.

Kids. They are fun.
One particular kid just made my day today. And it feels great.
But I cannot imagine having my own kid. That would be torturing!
I mean, one day two days with them would be fun.
You want me to be like, 24/7 with them?
They can really scare the hell out of me.
Not to say scare.
But to actually, torture me, like literally.

LOL. I sound evil. But for sure, I love children. =D
It feels great when the kid I spent time with today can remember my name and birthday!
That feels..... AWESOME. =PP



***************************************



I don't want night life liao. Once in a while is okay.
But, not every night please.
That's torturing =((








I overspent this two months. Double of what I should be spending. =((

I'm a pain in the ass..


And I do not feel right, right now.
That's torturing!!! T.T
I need to rant!




:: regards ::





Rae



ps: Love sent from peninsula to the east of Msia. Please take real good care of yourself. I'll see you when I see you =))

No comments:

Post a Comment