Monday, October 1, 2012

The First of October

Loha people.

This is Rachel Ngiam, whereby I will be back to blogging.
Abandoning the previous blog and then start a new one.

Life for the past three years have been great.
They will be missed and be remembered.
I don't see any point saying that they were a disaster.

Well, basically I am back to the square one once again.
I am now single, but not available.

I have been missing much about life.
There's both good and bad, strictly depends on how you see it.

Attended a seminar yesterday, and seriously, I'm highly motivated. =D
I hope the motivation prolongs, I do not want to miss that.
It would be such a big waste!

There must be a reason for this breakup to happen.
Be it good or bad, hmmm.
I do not know.
Bad is whereby I'm used to it and I just missed out my Mr. Right which was not that right afterall?
Good is whereby I can open up myself again.

I closed myself up for the past years.
I wasn't dare to do a lot of stuffs, to meet a lot of people, to listen to different things which are happening around. I thought those things were the right thing to do.

I might not be that right it seems.
What I'm gaining now is more than my expectations.
I have been spending much time talking around with many different people.
Hmmm, they are all so good to me.
So good to be true, just like how the relationship was.
Its over and never shall I look back.
Its called a breakup because its broken.


I know, I'm not just convincing myself. I hope.
But this is my true feeling for now.
Thank you for the existence of all the beautiful people.
The world is not that grey after all. =)


I might have lose the "eternal" happiness which I thought to be forever.
But I gained so much more than that for now.
He was rather a disappointment.


I will gain back my true self.
Not now, but one day. =)



:: regards ::



Rae



ps: thanks for the concern people. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment