Thursday, October 4, 2012

True Colors?

Deep down inside, "Don't you think that you should be responsible towards me?"

The ironic part of life is,
Words are worthless.
People can just say anything they want.
Without having to pay or to responsible for it.
How pathetic and how weak can words be?


Let this awesome song do the talking further kay? =)





Practically, I have slept for the whole day.
Sleep God just managed to enter me I think.
So tired and sleepy that I could hardly even open my eyes to reply messages.


Past are meant to be past.
Never look back at it?
No, that doesn't apply on me.
I will always look back to improve myself further.
The same thing should not happen twice.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.



What's next? Life goes on.
Jerks exist.
In every single corner.
Trust? They could be shattered till the extend that they never exist.
Responsibility? They are to be swallowed and then what? What's that?


Get a life. Be a Real Man.
Proper explanation? There will never be one.
Real man doesn't hide. They FACE it. They do not IGNORE it.


Suck it all up and make it till the end!



:: regards ::



RAe


No comments:

Post a Comment