Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Move




I was humming this song so suddenly while I was lying on my bed, wandering around.
It was so sudden that immediately, I google-ed it.
As usual, it brings back ol-good memories.



It's pretty funny that there was this soft voice whispering by my ears last night.
Whenever Mr. E is not around, I will definitely have more time on my own.
Pretty weird is that I actually enjoy having my own sweet time.
He was so busy that we could hardly communicate these days.
I feel that I'm pretty much disconnected with him thou.. =.="
I enjoy my time being alone, but somehow, sometimes the "alone" moments are a little too much.
Well, I understand that he's at "work".
But I would just really want to make some little fuss and then to make him "entertain" me a little?
I didn't mean to lead to any big arguments or sort of things.



It's only 4 working days this week! With my snaking skill, it'll only be 2 days working day!
Do I have to be so anaconda!?
Damn!



What is my real interest? =|





:: regards ::



Rae



PS: Can't wait to step into ChinaHouse this weekend! Fawesome Tiramisu and Chocolate something, I'm coming! I don't care, I just wanna be in ChinaHouse!


PSS: It's good to dream, but you have to go back to reality, to finish what you need to, in order to do what you want to!



No comments:

Post a Comment