Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Mind





The laziness strikes and I just wanna lay low, continue laying on my bed.
Doing nothing else, but pampering.
Pampering and more pampering.


Yes. I enjoy slacking doing nothing.


I did nothing much productive for the day.
And I was just browsing through the pictures on my hard disk.
I was actually looking back at those pictures on the places I went together with the villain.
Well, they were indeed precious moments spent.
Those were memories.



Well, I'm not really sure if you love me or love me not.
But I pretty love myself. 
I just love being me. 

Like effin seriously okay!



Checking on the calendar, oh man! It's less than 3 hours to 22nd September, the 1 year anniversary! 
Oh well, time flies. 

It feels like it was only yesterday that I was being bullied so badly. 
I cried, I mourned, I yell, I sobbed. 
All that I had done was only spending my time on the bed, crying myself to sleep. 
Awake, tried to bite a little, but I had no appetite at all then continue crying and then sleep. 
I was only texting and calling people so that they could talk to me. 
Trying to get an answer as to what had happened. 
The most irony part was, I was still trying to find excuses for the villain. 


Lord knows how much of pain that I have been through. 
My family, my relatives, my friends, those who really loves me, but I made them through a pretty bad heart ache. 
But, there's where I found true loves that was being showered by the people around me. 
DellynnLim the Kuen hugged and cried together with me so badly. 
That she even felt reluctant to leave Peninsular, worrying that I couldn't get myself back.


The real friends that have so much faith in me that they stayed by my side through the thick and thin. 
I truly appreciate them all. 

I love LeeMunMun as well. 
Its amazing how could she mean so much to me. 
And that I actually spent my days and nights to make a video for her. 
I was viewing it just now, all I can say is that, technology has been advanced! LOL







Relationships? Herh. 



:: regards ::




Rae



PS: Happy 1st year anniversary Rachel Ngiam. You have made it through. Stronger and wiser =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment