Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Exclusive





I was so honored that I was able to be attend an inspiring talk by Nick Vujicic the man without limbs, which was being organised by DUMC.



Of course, the deeds that you do now determines your future.
Which is why I managed to get the tickets actually. 
I believe that the way you treat people in the present is the way you will get it back in the future. 
I was pretty pretty lucky. 
To be able to witness how the man without limbs talking and moving around in front of me.
I saw it with my own naked eyes.
Immediately, I was being touched. 
I was amazed. 
I could even cry just by seeing him, without having him talking. 
I had the urge to really go up the stage and then just give him a hug.
But no, I didn't. 
The irony of life is that, you would always do things the way your mind wants you to instead of the heart. 
He gives hope to other people through his story. 
How could someone be so mighty? So selfless? 



There's always Something More...! 



*****************************



Here I am, stranded in the middle of nowhere trying to reach out for something which seems to be out of reach....




It's...
It's still there... 


I never had to worry about the unforeseeable future. 
The roads ahead used to be bright and clear. 
But somehow they are now all scattered. 
All I can think of is that, would I be afford for all that I wish for? 



The usual ones. 
I would love to rant. 
Please. and. Thank. You! 



In need of some inspirations....





Good night peeps!




:: regards ::



Rae 



PS: I made snow skin mooncake today! And, my fingers are so rough now thanks to the cheapo hand wash my aunt bought. =.="


PSS: Time flies so fast and it's almost 22nd September already. No matter how much the wound has recovered, the scar will always be there. Continual usage of Bio-oil could help? =/




No comments:

Post a Comment