Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Mirror





Mr E likes this song!
Hahahah! No doubt, I like this song also.
It's stupid but I like the rhythm and the lyrics makes you want to just laugh!
Just like, THE FOX - YLVIS.


I just noted that Ylvis they actually have other songs.
One of them is called Stonehenge.
Listen to the song yourself and be inspired by the lyrics! LOL!!



*************


I wanted to watch The Internship so badly!
I wanted to have sashimi so badly!
I wanted to travel so badly!
Could I possibly elope to Bangkok for 3-4 nights in November?
I just want some shopping?
Could I do that?
Possible?




****************




How could someone tickle my nose and ears during my sleep?
I was sleeping so soundly and there's fingers annoying me.
What the hell?
And guess what?
I have some snoring as my alarm now! HAHAHAHHA


So annoying that I just wanna throw my phone away!
Gosh.




Time to call it Wednesday!
Gonna go out for some appointment then go home! =P





:: regards ::



RAe




PS : I regret taking the exam for this coming Saturday. FML!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment