Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Gorilla





I have some special feeling towards this song.
I don't really understand why it would get into my senses so deeply, but, it's truly amazing! =)


Listening to Bruno Mars in the night is really making me excited and non-sleepy.
So highly motivated to move and shake around.


Can you imagine me grooving in front of my lappy while chatting with DellynnLim the Kuen in the Messenger? Oh... What an enjoyable life that I'm having.
I seriously enjoy this kind of moments.
Feels like back in school, no worries or anything, just some intimacy with the bed and only the bed, while eyes on the screen, be it the lappy or the TV, with a very comfortable temperature plus a soft and tendered comforter.


WHAT A LIFE! 



 *******************


I am a pretty silly person, a little hilarious I would say.

Hanky panky once in a while.






Just another ordinary girl. 
Living in my own world.
With the thoughts that fairy tales do exist.



*****************


And then this man came into my life.





Us. 
In the sweater I bought for both of us.
Inexpensive. 
Yet.
Comfort.


 


This cute little young man.
Descent. 
Instead of Handsome I would say.
He came into my life. 




He pushed himself to the limit just to fulfill my dream. 
He put himself into a little bit of an issue just to make me a happy girl. 
No doubt that I do not agree with men not being wise enough when it comes to girls.
Seriously, it's sweet and touching. 
But it's a heartache knowing that you are in such a situation. 
Well, put yourself in my shoes perhaps? 
Can you feel my heartache? 


Still, I thank this man for crushing into my life. 
Thank you that you willing to go through what you have gone through just to make it works with me. 

Where the rhyme goes, 


You would just know, that this is the right one. 
You just know!




Mr. E, sorry that I put you in the roller coaster ride once in a while.
Well, not really once in a while perhaps, it's most of the time.
But I know, you do understand what is the only thing I wished that you would do for me...
I know you do aware of it and trying to make it real.

Thank you for wanting to make it real for me...


And ...


RS? Seriously?

It's a little too paced up, but I love the sound of it.
Ms. Rachel Shiaw? HAHAHAHA.




Alrighty, it's getting late.
Time to have real intimacy with the bed and pillow and comforter. =)




2 more nights to seeing you Mr. E. =D




:: regards ::



Rae



PS: Baby, your help would truly be appreciated... I can assure you that it would be worthy in the end... We both want the same outcome, right? I don't mean to give you pressure, but that's the only solution to the pursuit of happiness, the dreams becoming reality... XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment