Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Fringe




The edge of life.
I truly understand that people have to go through death in life.


Things have seem to change,
But one thing that is still the same...
In my heart you still remain.


**************



Things have not been running smooth for the month of October.
My uncle has been unwell.
Despite the fact that I am not truly close with him.
But still, we are under one roof, the impact is there..

Pity him that he has been checking in and out from hospitals for the month.
His strong will that keeps him fighting throughout the days made me really wanna shed some tears.
The fact that seeing him in pain but being unable to ease the pain for him hurts the most.
Yes, I would be really glad and honored to rectify everything that have went wrong in him.


The worst scene is the time where I arrive at the wad and when people are closing the curtains around him.
It teared me apart.
So badly that I would just break down and cry.
I knew that things wouldn't be good since then.
And so it goes.... he stopped breathing..


And for now, for that his funeral has passed.
Everything has been settled and came to a halt.
I was so effin tired then I just fainted on my bed when I got home.
But still, I got disturbed by Mr. E's loudspeaker.


Well, he was very tired.
He spent as much time with the family, or probably, more time helping them out.
I wonder where did his energy comes from?


***************************


Booyah! I'm now a confirmed employee in the company.
Of course, adding more kah ching to my bank account.
It feels good being confirmed in 4 months!
Being a freshie! I feel kinda satisfied with myself compared to those non-freshies!
Yes! Having more allowance = shorten my time to save some kah ching for more traveling and exploration!
Yes, I wish to visit "this number" of countries by the age of 25!!


Yeah, I do plan to do some investment, but not now..
I still wanna play!

Looking forward to going to Singapore in 2 days?
Hmmm. I wonder.


No monday blue for tomorrow! =D
Glad for being in the company for that they have replacement holidays for public holidays falling on weekend! Adding more time for me to be able to spend some time lazying at home.

We have been visiting the hospitals a little too much for the past month!
Life is too short to keep mourning.
Have fun. Enjoy peace. Love yourself. Love people.
Love life.



*************************



Uncle Ambrocio, glad to know that you're in a better place now.

You are no longer in pain.
You are very healthy now.
You will definitely be missed.
Don't worry about ah mai and Jayboy kor kor.


We love you, for sure.





With this, we bid you good bye, eternally....




:: regards ::



RAe




PS: Love makes us stronger.


PSS: Thank you Mr. E for your patience and love showered.



No comments:

Post a Comment