Monday, November 18, 2013

The Loneliness




What an amazing and lovely song by Sammi Cheng and Andy Hui.
It's very beautiful that they are back together.



Hola people!
Here I am in Ipoh staying alone in the room for the night.
First time, staying alone in a hotel.
Some new experience! =D


Talking about experiences.
I used to blame the ex for letting me go through this this that that.
I would tell myself, ITS YOU WHO LET ME HAVING TO GO THROUGH ALL THESE, the hard times I would say.

But as for today, I THANK HIM for everything that he has done to me.
Making me a tougher, braver and better person I would say.
Thanks to his girlfriend, I told myself that I would not be a third party.
I would not a someone who sabotages somebody's relationship.
I am not living for men, I am living for myself and my family, as well as the people who love me for who I am.
I would not want to be someone whom the people around me would not be proud of.
Guys, PLEASE GET A LIFE. WE GIRLS DON'T LIVE FOR YOU.



*************************


It's a free world out there.
If you're fast enough, you would be able to get it.
Please come earlier tomorrow for those who're slow =)


It's initiatives and self-motivation which matter the most in this realistic world.
It doesn't mean that you have the privilege to slow down yourself when you're living in a slow paced environment.
A friend I know is pretty motivating actually.
He has been living in Adelaide, the slow and steady, dreaded small town I would say, for years.
He went for classes even though he has been earning quite an amount.



It's a fair world.
You are what you eat, you are what you learned.
Hmmm, speaking of which, I am actually looking for some short courses or classes that I could join.
What might it be?
Any suggestions?




What I want in my life now is, PLAY!


Is that even possible?
The question now is: HOW




I wanna see this with my own eyes next year!! ;]





:: regards ::



Rae



PS: I have faith! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment