Monday, November 4, 2013

The Past





Something that I have found recently really got me into thinking.


Question is:

Do you keep the "things" that your X have given to you?



Honestly speaking, I threw away most of the X's stuffs.
But, there are still certain things that I am keeping and no doubt, it reminded me some of the moments we have spent together.


He is always a fan for razer, a fan for apple.
Thanks to him, I am a girl with a so called "boyish" behaviour most people would say cause people tend to draw my attention when I see them having razer thingy.

I started to be fancy for the mouse, the lanyard, the cap, and things like that.
I never used to be so proud of having them, until I met him.


For now, I am still using the White Razer mouse that he gave to me.
It's old, but, I think I understand what does the mouse meant to him.
A thought flashing through me is that, should I give it back to him?
Should I?


To be honest, I never really gave me a "present" which I can keep as for remembrance.
I only have the things and the books we bought together during our traveling moments, but, those things, they don't really have much impact to me.
I don't have feelings for them cause its not what he has given to me.
All that I could remember is that, the roses, the lilies that he has given to me.
They were definitely lovely.
I could bet that many outsiders were "red-eyed" towards me.


I have made him a few cardboards when we first getting together.
He was just starting his days in Kampar, which is the main reason why I made them for him, so that there could be something that let him know that, he's not alone, never alone.
As what I can remember, there were two of them.
For now, i really wonder whether they still keep them...


Does it mean something if he still keeps it with him?
So as for me, does it mean something if I still keep some of the things that my X'es "made" for me?
Vern Yeong did made me a very thoughtful christmas card.
He has been a very creative and wonderful person in art.
I always fancy his drawings.
So beautiful!
Still remember very well that he was so mad when I won over him in a art drawing competition. It was fun.
Splendid..


Glad that I am still friend with Vern Yeong.
But as for EuGene, is it a waste that we never talk again?
I met Ah Ma previously.
I did think that Ah Ma would be my Ah Ma previously.
His conversation with ah Ma is always funny, entertaining.



So now, does it mean something when we still keep what the X gave to us?
Would it lead to a problem in your current relationship?
Is it Okay to keep them would you?
If you know that it would lead to an issue, would you still keep them with you?




It really keeps me pondering....




:: regards ::



RAe



PS: I am feeling... I need a getaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment