Friday, August 30, 2013

The Big Day




With the big title and the video title, you think that I'm getting in white?


Nah, it's just that, again, I listen to the YouTube mix while working on my spreadsheets.
This song got my attention again. =)


The Canon in D part, the rhythm, Shane's voice, everything blends in so well and nice =)
As long as I live, I love you

People around me have been talking about relationship, marriage and stuffs.
My utarians and colleagues.


Different people do have different perceptions about marriage.
My concept about marriage is very much different from the previous years.
But, with Jim mentioning about pre-wedding photoshoots that day in Instanbul, it does attracts me a little.







Be amazed with Istanbul, Jim's choice =)




My pick =D 



I have always been admiring this. All of my life. 



***********************



Well, I had a very packed weekend.
Busy with movie, shopping, convocation, and makan trip with my family.

I'm glad that Mr. E could blend along.
Thank you Mr. E for all the effort paid.
I appreciate them loads.




You really did made me a happy happy girl Mr. E.
Thank you very much! =) 
Thank you Lil Stitch for have been through all the ups and downs together with me when my tiger was away! =D



You're definitely one such awesome person on Earth, things will be better for the both of us. 


Oh ya! I thank God for that I managed to get the tickets to see Nick Vujicic. 




He's one such amazing person!
I can't wait to be inspired by him. 
More surprises coming up ahead.
All you have to do is just gear up yourself and be prepared to accept the challenges ahead with opened arms. 





*******************



I'm glad enough to say that I am now one step closer to my colleagues and that I have less hesitation towards what I am heading to. 
Thank you for the love and patience showered willingly. 


Thank you! 



I'm truly blessed! 
All you have to do each day before sleep is to be thankful!! =D




Have an awesome weekend ahead peeps! 
Life's too short to mourn about! 




:: regards ::



RAe



PS: I love being me! =D 





No comments:

Post a Comment