Friday, June 14, 2013

Human Nature

The Laziness Strikes


Hola people! Here comes Friday! =D

Best day of the week.
It has been a movie date night for both me and Mr.E for weeks.
But its sad that we are not able to carry out the usual Friday night routine tonight.
Plainly because he is currently a sick cat.
Poor thing.


This particular work week has been normal.
I slack as usual.
This is the company's culture I guess.
I slack even more and ignited the laziness in me so badly.

Gah!


The flexibility given by this company like no others has been very nice to me.
I love it no doubtly, causing me to slack even more.

Usual working hour is 8.30am to 5.30pm.
But I reach my work place everyday at around 9.30am and sometimes I reach home at 5.30pm itself.
There was once the earliest, 4.30pm!!! AAaahahhhhh!!!

The people in this company are nice.
But will I stay put in this company for long?

That's definitely a question mark.
I don't even know whether I want this.
I actually opt to have a discipline and routined kind of life.
But too bad, it turned out to be not that discipline.

There are both good and bad, I have more time for myself and the people around.
But, it's like, I don't have much OHM! =.="

Hell yeah, WHAT DO I WANT?



Plan to watch Man of Steel has been delayed =(
*Baby please do get well soon!*



Again, we are but humans.
We never get enough, never get satisfied.
The only way you can be satisfied is that, be thankful for that you can open your eyes each day to see the world. =)





:: regards ::



RAe




ps: Can anyone be self-less?


No comments:

Post a Comment