Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Moments in Life

Have you ever wonder what is "life" all about? 
Life after study = work
Life after work? 

NEVER. 

For some people who are fortunate enough, they might be retiring earlier, seeing the world.
For those who are less fortunate? 
They probably have to work even after the age of retirement. 
Unfair? 

That strongly depends on how you value your "life" =) 


Speaking of which, there is somebody I met recently that talks about "suffering".

You work, you suffer. 
You eat, you suffer. 
You attach, you suffer.
You marry, you suffer. 
You have children, you suffer. 

Basically, everything also cause you to suffer. 
So why suffer? 


Hell yeah, that guy is some sort of "weirdo" I guess that he finds no meaning about "life".
According to him, no matter what, you suffer, why create even more sufferings? 


Well, there are some points which he is right. 
But that's the point of "life" isn't it? 
Life ain't no life without "suffering".
Well, I'm one of a kind who likes to suffer I guess. 
Cause I still wanna be in love.
Cause I still want to have a family.
And eventually, children of my own. 
So, SUFFER. =)


For me, Life is about picking up the pieces, creating memories. 
Of course, there will be both good and bad times, but that's what that value who and what you are. 
Bumpy, wavy roads mold you into...
somewhat a better/wiser person. 
Aren't they? 


I have been torn apart badly last year. 
For now, I still go back to the scattered moments once in a while. 
Basically, they are not so scattered I would say. 
Hard times are always the most significant times in you. 
And eventually you have a tough time forgetting them. 
Hell yeah. 


Mr. E, I would like to thank you for your existence. 
Something I never imagined that would happen. 
I never thought that such a thing would actually happen until it happened to me. 

I am indeed a very stubborn and bad tempered person. 
And you're such a patient person. 
Macam no temper at all. 
*Well I hope, you can always tolerate with my temper..* 
No doubt that I can get frustrated easily, but I forgive easily. 
Please continue tolerating with me Mr. E. =D 



I want to take pictures with this "curled up" thingy! 
Me want me want! 
Can I? =| 

*I don't know who are the three girls, try google. Maybe it knows =D*




My working life is somewhat bearable. 
Lots of things to learn and to catch up with. 
I do think that this company is wasting money paying me salary. 
HAHAHA. 
Do I see my future in this? 
I really do not know. I would still like to explore. =) 


Many things might not make sense and come to place at this moment of time, 
but they will eventually fall in place... 
All you need is "time" =) 



:: regards ::



RAe


ps: I always WhatsApp, Facebook, OnlineShopping and Blog in the office. *Yawn* 


pss: I wish you well =D 




No comments:

Post a Comment