Tuesday, June 11, 2013

In Time

11th June 2013

It has been roughly a month since I last blogged.
Just before I leave to the land of Kangaroos and Koala.
I was excited and yet, afraid of the trip.

Well, I was lucky enough to have a cousin staying over there in Melby.
And, the location that he is currently staying at, is right in the city.
The most wondrous, happening area.

It was in Swanston street. For a less than 10mins walk (my pace), you can be right at the city centre already.
Besides, the tram is just 2mins away from the place he is staying.

JUST HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

I didn't fully utilize my time when I was there thou.
I slept at around 12-2am each day, thanks to the time difference between Melby and Msia.
I had to stay up late just to have some talking with Mr. E.

The best thing was, we argued even when we are in the different time zone.
We did that when he was in UK as well.
He stayed long hours in Starbucks just to get wifi and then viber argue with me.

HELL YEAH.



Mr. E....
He is so so so unique.
The cuteness.
Of course, pain-in-arse most of the time! =/


The lonely 1 week over there in Melby was so pathetic.
Eeeerrrrr.... It was not pathetic and lonely at all I would say.
I spent most of the time walking, seeing things alone.
Thank God I had cellular data over there, and that's why I could share each and every moment with Mr. E.
I enjoy seeing things alone.
Shopping alone.
Walking alone.
Taking pictures and eating alone.
Forget about eating alone, I don't really enjoy that.
I enjoy having hot chocolate and coffee! They were awesome =)


I slept till like... 10/11am each day, had my brekkie.
And then I start walking down the street each day.
Have lunch in between.
Walk.
Eat.
Shop.
Chat.
And keep walking.
And keep eating.
And keep shopping.
Certain things are so cheap you just can't resist to buy.
And you'll end up buying more.
The funny thing is, Mr. E got a bit mad that I couldn't stop buying.
But know what he said when we are back in Msia?
Mr. E:" We should have buy more hor, macam not enough..."

Hell yeah.
Males vs. Females.
C'est La Vie!



Basically, I covered Melby city. Everything covered. Erm, 90% I would say =D
Teehee!


Glad that Mr. E joined me for the 2nd week over there.
Covered everything that he preferred.
Too bad he didn't have much time over there in Melby cause we had to fly to Adelaide.
For Adelaide, sigh. We didn't have much time over there as well.
I didn't manage to cover all the attractions.
But, we had fun indeed.


Especially the cockles catching!
We had so much fun by the beach in the super cold effin windy kind of weather!
We were like back to childhood.
Just keep digging and then hoola! There you go! Your cockles!! =D


Mr. E was cute.
Indeed, he is cute all the time =)
The never-give-up spirit that he had during that moment, it melts me so much that I could have been blown away by the super strong wind.
Okay. It sounds pretty outaway! LOL


The cockles were so fresh and nice!
And it tastes even better just the thought that "it was all our effort".


Oh ya, and so I met Mr.E's friend, Sheng Yee and the boyfie, Pick Juan.
Cute couple =)
They are nice people, so cute! =D


Well, I had fun in both Melby and Adelaide.
Of course, the best was when we were in Great Ocean Road.
The "bonding" moment.
The "weather".
The "candle-light dinner".
The "Golf".




Further elaboration next time around cause I am now blogging in the office.
=O =O =O
All in all, I had a wonderous full stop towards both my "graduation" and "pattorlogy" trip.


Thank you for everything that you have done for me.
Looking forward to more of your cooking kay =D





:: regards ::



Rae




ps: Seriously, I heart you Mr. E despite the fact that we have many disagreements or different opinions "all the time". Just so you know, I have your back. Just like your continuous support for me ever since the first day I know you =*

pss: Things will make sense, maybe not now.. but eventually =D

No comments:

Post a Comment