Sunday, June 30, 2013

I Wanna Grow Old With You




This song always mean so much to me.
I ain't sure whether I dedicated this song to my ex before or not.
But it doesn't matter anymore cause I ain't the one who gave up the relationship.

And now, I would like to dedicate this song to Mr. E.
There has always been arguments/disagreements between us.
To be honest, there are times whereby I thought of giving up the relationship.
I thought that we could not work out...
Maybe because of the maturity that Mr. E is currently having, he did make some sense.


I once read an article. It was about the conversation between a monk and a lady who betrayed her husband.

The lady claimed that she doesn't love the husband anymore, and madly in love with another man.
She asked the monk what is she supposed to do.
The monk said, divorce with your husband if you do not love him anymore and be with the other man.
But one question, are you perfectly sure that you love the other man, and think that he is the one?
Without a second thought, she said yes.

The monk asked, didn't you think that your husband was the one and that's why you married him?
She kept silence.

The monk then asked her to look at 3 pieces of lighted candles, which is the brightest?
She said she doesn't know, it all looks the same.
Particular 1 piece of lighted candle was brought nearer to her eyes, and that piece was the brightest she said.
Then, that candle was brought back into its original position.
She said she is unsure which is the brightest again.

The morale of the story is.
3 pieces of lighted candle, if you think A is the brightest, then it's the brightest.
It is all depends on your focus and thinking.
Back to her story, she thinks that she loves the other man so much and he was the one.
If she wants to love her husband, she wouldn't think that she loves the other man.
It all depends whether you "want" or don't want.



29/6/2013

The day Mr. E puts on his usual attire for wedding photoshoot.
It feels kinda nostalgic seeing him with that outfit.
That particular jeans.
And that particular shirt.
It brought me back to the day I first met him.

On the 5/1/2013

I would not forget how it went on.
I just arrived at the workshop.
I was afraid and nervous.
I just want to be alone to calm myself down.
But this particular Mr. E "keeps on" talking to me.
HAHAHAH.


At that moment, I whispered to myself "Can't you just leave me alone?!"
So funny. So silly.
And today, he revolves as a part of my life now.
How mysterious life could be?




We skipped our usual Friday night Movie session yesterday night.
And we went to Paradigm to "chase" artists.
Mr. E is a super fan for Cheung ChiLam.
So, being a super good girlfriend.
I off work at around 4pm and headed home to get some rest.
Because, I need to "chase star" later in the evening.
HAHAHA.



So, I was "paid" to do the "chasing", instead of with cash, I was being paid with food. =|


We dined in at this Paradise Dynasty which is famous for the Xiao Long Bao.


Their famous pork mee suah. 
*thumbs up!*
I love the pork! =D 


I don't know whether this should be taken together with rice or is it an appetizer or something.
I find it nice actually. 
A combination of salted egg with century egg and everything nice (which I do not know what).
Something interesting.
Definitely worth trying =) 


Shui Jian Bao (Bun fried in water).


I feel that the filling is a little too little. 
It'll be better if there is more filling. 


The famous colorful Xiao Long Bao.
I thought that only Dragon-I is famous with Xiao Long Bao.
Well, I thought wrong. 
This is quite good as well.
Different color actually represents different flavors.


Here you go! 
A list of flavors according to the colors.
The pink one should go last cause its spicy! 
Quite spicy actually. 
Even Mr. E the hot stuff lover also claimed that it was spicy.
So, it's not really my problem! =D







Just by looking at him, he can literally makes you laugh.
Joker face? =P

The image of him driving off this evening still fresh in my head.
My thought at that moment was, "How can someone be so LengChai?".

Just another pretty boy! HAHAHAH. 


I enjoyed my dinner.
To be exact, I enjoyed my Friday night without movie.
How about you? 
Today is rather lonesome though cause Mr. E is out for wedding shoots. 
So yeah. 


Catching up with an old time English Drama - Lost. 
I really watched till kinda lost previously. 
Something I hanged up doing previously, and now I'm trying to finish them up.
Almost finishing Season 5 already. 
Come on Lost! I'm gonna conquer you soon!!! 




Have a great night ahead people. 


Good night! 




:: regards ::



Rae




Ps: Should I go to Taiwan? I'm kinda phobia to that place! =| 



No comments:

Post a Comment