Thursday, June 27, 2013

Picture To Burn




I'm a fan of Taylor Swift, and I listen to every songs of hers.
I've known this song for like, years?
But, until today only I listened to the lyrics!!

Okay I'm slow.
Heck.


You're just another picture to burn! =P



Bought the flight tickets like finally.
Can't wait to escape from Msia once again!
This time around, girls rule!


As what I posted last night, almost the people in the whole company took off to Korea for company trip.
Too bad that I only joined them for like, less than a month, I couldn't get to join.
There are only 3 of us now in the office.
One pregnant lady and one male which is still under probation, that's why.
My schedule for today would definitely be, online in the office for 2-3 hours (now).
Then head off to KLCC and then back home.
So... not... like... working.
I definitely do not feel that I'm working.


But people here, they are starting to stress upon me already.
The perks? Company trip to New Zealand next year.
Seriously, I doubt if I could stay here till the company trip comes by.
It's definitely not difficult to learn about all the sales products.
I'm fortunate enough that I can still understand the things and how the stuffs work.
Sales part? As what my colleague said, it's all about networking and socializing.
Will I be able to get things done?


Honestly? I am starting to admire you Mr. E.
Your ability is definitely beyond my imagination.
No doubt that there are some down part, but the way you tried to inspire me and stuff.
You've done your job, not excellent, but well enough for me to be proud of you.
Baby, you can spend your every weekend with things that you love (I'm talking about Wedding Photography, not TV!), you have my absolute support. =)
Thank you for your effort =)



Project C 
Definitely, I heart the title. 
The car? 
Nope, I don't like the design.
But I am definitely amazed with the specs.
Truly inspiring. 



I am never an engine lover, I never admire things like this.
For me, they are only freakin machines. 
Time to open myself a little more perhaps? 


13th July is the day and I'm feeling nervous for it. 
I can hardly believe that I actually want to nail it so badly! 
13th July, would I be able to conquer you that day? 
Oh dear God, please be with me... 



Hometown. 
I never know how it feels like. 
Cause I'm never far from home.. 
No doubt that I've been to Kampar once in a while last time. 
But, the longest period I be there is only like, 1-2 weeks? 
I don't think it counts thou. 
Speaking of which, do I really have the "feel" of balik hometown with Mr. E? 
Previously yes. 
Now? Not really. 
I wonder if I would have the "feel" of going back to his hometown together with him in the future... 
Kind of like immune to it already? Or that there would not be a "need" to.
It's.. I really do not know. 





Just got to know about this song.
Highway Don't Care by Tim McGraw ft. Taylor Swift.

It's definitely the voice of my heart.
Ever since the breakup in the previous relationship.
I fell in love with driving, especially on the highway.
I love the peace of mind along the way, just drive and then listen to songs.
It really helped me think alot.
Questions have to be produced in order to have the path of your life determined.
You might be amazed with your own capability.
You might be doing things beyond your own limits, without you realizing.


If I am given a chance, I wish to be able to drive, away from home.
A long journey.
I had a dream, a dream of driving, just drive and pull over at anywhere you want.
For food, for stay, for just basically anything.
But of course, I want to have a companion doing all that "first time" experience together with me.
Let's wait to see if there is an opportunity for it.
Drive to Terengganu maybe? Or maybe to the North?
Like what Jeremy did last year?
Gosh, I enjoyed the long journey seriously.
Jeremy Liang, when can we do that again!?


Talking about Jeremy Liang, he said that he would not bring me for trips anymore cause I already have a boyfriend now. Boyfriend can bring.
What kind of brother is this?
Why can't I just enjoy both?


HUMAN NATURE.
Couldn't get enough.


Alright. Time to go back to work.
I have only an hour left to stay in the office.
Time to behave.


HAHAHAHAH.




:: regards ::



Rae



ps: I'm broke. In need of Kah-Ching!


No comments:

Post a Comment