Monday, July 22, 2013

22/07/2013

Today marks the birthday of a Secondary School friend =)


Dear TeeChinLong,

Happy birthday.
Despite the fact that you're kinda ill, but your spirit is still strong.
So strong that I would have to learn more from you.
And I salute your ability, both physically and mentally.
Kudos my friend! =)




*********************



Well, I had a pretty relaxing weekend.
How about you?


Being able to settle all the pending stuffs make me thrill =D
Again, I enjoyed my Sunday morning working with beautiful people.
A lot more for me to learn and absorb.
Life? Couldn't be better. I'm surrounded by beautiful people who loves me so much.
I'm truly blessed.



Hmmm. I made Mr. E act cute and then I video recorded.
He is so cute I'm gonna die!! *AgnesSpirits*


I remember very well what he said to me.
Mr. E said Agnes came into his dream and taught him banana-fied him to be so cute!
Aaaawwww...!!




I really love this picture. 
How lovely. 



My colleague in the Pharmacy complimented Mr. E. 
Sangat handsome.
Hidung condong.

Aiyoh! Mr. E literally went flying that he forgot to zip up his pants!!! HAHAHAHAH


I'm so banana-fied!! 
Can't wait for Cameron Highland trip this weekend. 
Will I get nostalgic? 

Let's see...
What I think?
It'll be no. Those memories are meant to be only memories. 
No doubt that I couldn't really get over the ex previously. 
But for now, I practically take him invisible. I erased this person from my life already. 
Those will be memories. And only memories =) 



His girlfriend so funny that I don't know how should I react to her funny moves. 
What do you expect? 




**************



There must be a reason why I didn't make it to Top40 in MUMO.
For good or bad, there must be a reason!


There must be a reason why I left that "section" "empty".


God has a better plan for me perhaps? =)




Have a great week ahead! I'm so thrilled!! =D



:: regards ::




RAe




PS: My birthday trip this weekend! Thank you for everything Mr. E =D 






No comments:

Post a Comment