Monday, July 15, 2013

MUMO

There will be tonnes and tonnes of jerks around.
Whether you love it or not, they'll always be around, like "sticky-spirits".
So annoying that you would just like to give them a big slap and say...


GET A LIFE!!!




Well, you can't control them.
Jerks exist! =)


I had an awesome weekend!
Indeed, I spent my weekend wisely! I feel so "aaawww...!!"


Friday night with Mr. E as usual =D
Dropped by BubbaGump just for The Chocolate Thing, but we had Shrimper's Heaven as well.
Mr. E's favourite.
I regretted so much for letting him order the heaven.
Damn! I couldn't have popcorn during movie! =(
And yeah, we watched Despicable Me 2 like so finally.

Mr. E has been banana-fied me ever since I showed him Despicable Me.
"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!"
Awwww...! =D

Seriously, Thank You CitiBank for the Buy1Free1 promo for every Friday.
We're now officially movie hunter every Friday night.
Our movie date! Love it! Teehee!! =D


Remember that I said that the colleagues were gonna have a dinner on Friday night?
And yeah, they saw me eating in BubbaGump! KANTOI!

As usual, they said that I'm lucky to have such a cute Mr. E!
Hello. It's him who is so lucky to have me okay. =O






***************



Saturday = The So Called Big Day!
Went out for brekkie with Mr. Low. Super long time no see.
He bought me a Starbucks Tumbler from ShenZhen!
Yeah. Because DavidYong couldn't get me one last year.
And even my mum couldn't get me one last year.
So now, I have ShenZhen Starbucks Tumbler! Yay!



It was indeed a super short meet-up with him.
I needed to get prepared of course.
Oh ya! I pampered myself so badly this year and I'm so broke! =(
I am currently a super fan of Laneige!
Is it possible for Laneige to give me their series of products FOC cause I really love them so much.
Have been using them for half a year! Fawesome!



I have 2 different series with me now. 
Thanks to those who went Korea. 
They helped me to buy thats why I could afford to have 2 different series.
Difference by almost 40% okay! =P




Besides SkinCare, I pampered myself with cosmetics too.
I spent so much that I could literally die! =|
To be honest, M.A.C isn't that expensive afterall.
Seriously, their products are really good! Just that the brushes are real costy!
Way too expensive!



I am so dumb with make-up that I spent too much time making up in the morning!
Almost late for the audition!
Okay I lied. I was early for the audition =)
Hmmm. Everything went on well..


What I feel after attending the event?
Seriously! Girls can be so powerful and loving for each others!
I'm truly inspired by those women!
So caliber and yet so lovely! How awesome is that? =)



During the Q&A session, the question for me was: Who is the sexiest man alive?
My answer: The sexiest man alive would be Mr. Edwin Shiaw Chin Han, the boyfriend.
Then the crowd went "Aaaawwww..."


Aaawwww... My eyes were practically teary hearing that okay! I almost want to cry!

Then yadayada...




Sorry peeps. I lied. My answers were, My dad. The awesome dad.
Thats why the crowd went aaawww...



Sorry Mr. E, I lied to you.
But, too be honest, you too are a sexy man alive.
Your approaches, your efforts to make me yours and your hardworks definitely make you sexy. =)



So yeah! There goes the Top 100 Audition.
Top 40 will be produced by this weekend.
Whether I make it to the Top 40 or not, it doesn't matter.
Still, I am thankful for that I was given the opportunity to "shiver all the way from the beginning I step on stage to the end till I come down from stage". =.="
I thank everyone for the full support. Even from those who are more than thousands miles away from me!
Most importantly, Thank you mummy and Mr. E.


Mr. E, thank you for accompanying me the whole day.
With you being with me that day, Mummy was very relieved.
You're now playing a superman role in my mum for me. Kudos! Xie xie ni!




Sadly, the night didn't had a full stop beautifully.
All thanks to patience and naughtiness to fool/jokes around.
=|





************************



Sunday!

Man! I resumed back to work in LifeCare!!
For a fortnight but only during the Sunday!


Pretty fruitful! =D


Of course, everything ended well with a yummy dinner in Sepadu with Jim and the family.
Clement so cute!
Keeps sharing with me about liking this and that, girls, boys, games!
LOL!

5th Graders! So lovely! =D




Monday Blue?
No! I slept till 9am! How awesome! =D


Abit downturns these days/for the month.
But no worries. The rough seas will eventually be calm one day!
Cheers! =)





Have a great week ahead peeps!




:: regards ::




Rae






PS: Mr. E. Thank you for giving me all the hours when you have the chance. Thank you for holding my hands =)

PSS: Thank you in advance for the upcoming birthday celebration! =D Cant wait for SUMIKA with everyone! Gonna be broke! =|




No comments:

Post a Comment