Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Mania

Hello Bluish Monday!

Here I am doing what I do best in the office.
Sigh.



Today is rather boring.
I got bored that I started reading dictionary just now. =|

Super lifeless. Something bring me back alive please.


***


I received another email from MUMO.
It's coming so soon and it sounds to be like so "big" that it literally takes my breath away!!!
HOW?
Should I attend? No doubt that I wanted to try, I wanted to know the outcome.
But, just the thought of facing the crowd and there is possibility that you might get yourself embarrassed, it scares the hell out of me and I might just pee on the spot. =((
HOW?!?!?!


I had a beauty weekend by the way.
What about you?
Seriously, I enjoy lazying around doing nothing.
But there are always things waiting to be accomplished and human, especially someone with my kind of gene/something, I love procrastinating.
My nature. =.="


Well, Thank God that I can still afford to do what I do best - Procrastinate.
I have nothing major or important coming ahead, so yeah, I slack. =)


I have no fate with Taiwan FOREVER I think.
Just when I thought that Oh Yes! I can finally go there end of the year!
Ddduuuhhh! Something came up and its driving my nerves crazy!
By right I can just, close my eyes and then, Ok lar. Let's go.
But, I can't. I just can't. I need to be both financially and emotionally ready!
I think I can just run to any rural area and then start farming. Feeling MEH~








:: regards ::



RAe




Ps: It's all about your reputation. Earn it or lose it!


Pps: Thank you God for all the things that you've done. But, when can I stop going to the hospital?



No comments:

Post a Comment