Thursday, July 11, 2013

Regrets

On the 11th of July 2013,


YES!!! It's Thursday! Approximately 20 hours to liberty!!! =D
There will be a dinner with the rest of the colleagues tomorrow night.
Question is: Should I participate?
I want and don't want at the same time.
So, I should just split myself up kthxbye!


Hmm, I didn't blog for a couple of days.
Plainly, I was busy.
I slack outside instead of staying in the office.
You'll only get to see my post when I have nothing to do and forced to stay in the office.



Youngsters these days, I always hear that they are broke.
So broke. I wonder why... What is their commitments actually?
Why so korlian?
Me too, being so broke that I could literally die. =|



Because of these, I make sure that I always ask.
You might not know that your wish might just come true! =)



Over the last weekend, I was nervous that I thought I saw my ex.
Mr. E claimed it as a blush that I still have feeling over him.
In fact, no.
Now I know why I felt so afraid.
Traumatized.
The incident was so ordeal that I am so reluctant to see that face again.
So horrible.
So devastating.
In short, he is everything atrocious, full stop.



To be honest, I thank God for sending me so many precious people to grow together with me.
I must have done something so virtuous to deserve having them with me.
Never take things for granted and always be grateful! =)





Seize your day peeps! You do not want to come up with days thinking "What If"..
You might just might it happen!




:: regards ::



RAe



Ps: Life? Couldn't be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment