Friday, July 19, 2013

The Down Side

Hoola!!
An hour to go! I smell liberty!!

What is the use of working when the only thing that you look forward about work is FRIDAY!!!

Things have been kinda busy with work.
I'm slowly being suffocated! =\


Trying hard to adapt to a complete different kind of culture...
I doubt if this would be the path of life that I want...


Well, this ain't the first time things become doubtful for me..


The rough seas will be calm eventually.
Just be patient enough. That's it =)







Hmmm. About the Audition for MUMO last weekend.
The results for Top40 is out.
Yes. I didn't make it to the Top40.
It's kinda disappointing actually.
I couldn't really find out what went wrong with me..
The only kind of comfort I could get is, "not everything is fair".


The traumatizing moment and stuff, they will always be remembered.
I was confident that I  could make it to the Top40 actually.
I was pretty satisfied with my performance that day.
In fact, maybe I was overconfident then.


C'est La Vie.


TGIF!!!
Movie night again!
Mr. E, I heart you! I heart you "this much"!! *stretch widely!*





Let's see.... What's for the weekend?
Hmmm....
There's nothing in my head!
Let's see what will be coming up then!



Have a great weekend ahead!!








:: regards ::




Rae




Ps: First time doing "claim"! Hoola! I'm excited to see the amount!! =PP

No comments:

Post a Comment