Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Leo Month!

Hello peeps!


It's the 25th of July and its Thursday!
Last day of work for the week! Just how amazing is that? =DD


I'm so thrilled.
I'm starting to get closer with people at work.
Hmmm. I think I'll stay here till the next opportunity comes by.
I don't really wanna find for new jobs.
I just feel like staying put over here for another couple of months! =D


I don't really know what I want actually.
So... YEAH!



25th July - Happy birthday MR. Tan Balan.
Forever the dude. Thank you very much for being with me all the time ever since in high school. =)



Hmmmm. Let's see what's for the weekend?
Tonight - Buka Puasa Dinner with colleagues in Subang.
Tomorrow morning to Sunday - Cameron Highland! How happy!! =D
Sunday night - Yours Truly Birthday Celebration in Sumi-Ka with family! =DD


Hoola! I'm totally occupied for the weekend!
I definitely love to be occupied! =*


Oh ya! I received a super surpise kind of surprise from a lovely girl last night!
It's a very cute tube-dress, well it's not really a dress thou. Hmmm.
I went home and get into my room and I saw a pressie lying there on my bed!

How lovely! =D


And of course, I thank Er Jie for celebrating my birthday with me 2 days ago in TGIF!
I will never forget her "innocent" look acting not knowing anything, about the staffs there bringing me a birthday cake!
NEVER EVER!
I'LL NEVER FORGET!




************************




Basically, not much updates about my days these days.
Erm, I'm now trying to do some quotations.
It's a pain in the arse.
Seriously.
You're gonna see me wearing an inch thick of glasses soon I guess.
So korlian.


Talking about in-laws the other days.
Pain in the arse.


No doubt that we as girlfriends would definitely try so effin hard to portrait the best that we could.
Is it our problems or do the elderly's just want even more from us?
It seems to be like we never do enough.
We could have done better.
Really? Seriously?



Well, no worries for me.
I haven't met the parents yet. I think it'll be better if that moment comes later... like how much later?
Let's see how much further can things be dragged then. =P



One thing to be sad about is that, the parents don't really like me I think.
That's why things have been delayed. Or is it that Mr. E doesn't want me to meet the parents that's why? =O
Well, it doesn't matter thou =P



The parents like you, give you this that, you'll have problem.
The parents don't like you, it's a problem also.
HOW?!
=.="




Ignore that while I'm still able to! Teehee!!! =P




**************************




July is a Good Good month! As usual!
I love my birthday month!


Thank you Lord for sending me so many beautiful people.
A year older = A year wiser.
I am thankful for all that I am having now.
Xie xie! =D




Have a great weekend ahead people! Lots of Love! =*






:: regards ::




Rae






Ps: I miss Cameron Highland! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment