Friday, July 5, 2013

TGIF =D




Awesome song that I heard during my walking in Melby.
Unique voice indeed =)


Hola it's Friday!
TGIF? =D


Yesterday was rather a tiring day.
I went to MPOB and indeed, I learnt about something new again.
How awesome.

Didn't get to have lunch with Bestie, cause we didn't make appointment with each other earlier.
Same goes to the previous time when I called her.
Sigh. No fate... =((

Yesterday was super meaningful to me.
Besides having the chance to learn about new stuffs and got to meet new people,
best of all, I met up with ErJie for dinner and yamcha session.


As usual, we talked about basically everything.
I always enjoy talking to her.
Joke ON her.
Then she got frust and annoyed a bit sometimes and asked if she owed me money or something.
One thing I like about her is that, I can just say anything that I want.
Without being very cautious and mindful.
This is one thing that Mr. E doesn't like about me. =(
It's a bad habit I know.
I joke a little out of the way sometimes...



Sexology.



I got to know about something tremendous yesterday.
Which is about Dr. George Lee the Urologist.
I got to know about this particular Doc because of my ex actually.
He used to talk about private parts and some sex lives over the radio, BFM 89.90.
I listened to some of the sharing sessions of his once in a while.




Pretty interesting facts and stories were being shared actually.
But I wasn't too inspired with them cause I seriously dislike about all these topics.
Well, Mr. E did changed my perceptions towards all these studies.
He actually did raised my interest and curiosity especially towards our special organs.
One particular statement he said that I remember the most.
"You have to understand your parts completely, this is not about horny or something bad. It's your body parts."



Hmmm.
If you do know me well enough, I specifically hate about reproduction and stuffs like that.
Seriously!?!?!
Do I need to know all that?! Gosh.

Then I started to do some reading and stuffs.
And... I'm glad to say that now I do understand myself a little bit more. =)
Heheehh.
Its not to late I would say. =D





Les Miserables.




Mr. E can't make it to the event with me on 13th July.
How sad is that.
It was rather a disappointment instead of mad actually.
I booked him for like, almost a month ago then suddenly, a random appointment could just take him away.
I seem to be very unimportant don't I?
Well, I understand the situation.
Yes I do.
Thats why I told him I would attend it on my own.
For the sake of Ning, I forgive you Mr. E.


Oh ya!
I almost forgot.
I had an awesome dinner with my 2 hengdais on Wednesday.
It was pretty happy meeting up with them.
Glad that Mr. E joined us but sad in another sense.
After that night they have been WhatsApp-ing me, "Weih, ask your win win come out lar".

Walao weih.
Hello, you two gay ah?
His name is Edwin for your information, that's why they called him win win.
*smack head*



Friday night = movie night!
Definitely gonna watch the movie starring by Sammi Cheng and Andy Lau.
Excited!
TGV, please be good to me.
I want to get movie tickets later.
I want awesome seats ok? =D




Awesome weekend coming ahead.
Enjoy them to the fullest kay! =)



:: regards ::



RAe

No comments:

Post a Comment