Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Departure



This Birdy definitely has unique voice. I heard this songs long time ago but I didn't bother to even Google.



*******************************



It's the first day of Raya!
Hello Vacations!
Firstly, today doesn't feel like a Thursday for me.
It feels like a Saturday.
Just that the Saturday is a very very long Saturday and so you can have a prolong-ed weekend.
And then Sunday and then hello bluish Monday (I feel like writing mundane actually). =P



I spent the previous night having with Mr. E's colleagues.
Ended up in the K-room and then as usual, I yell.
Well, I only managed to yell like 40% for God's sake.
I was afraid to scare the hell out of the folks.

The only thing that was on my mind that time was, I wish I could be with my sampat gang.
Having our Gaga concert of our own.
Singing songs like Born This Way, Zombie, A Moment Like This to oldies like Yesterday Once More.
The Jackie Cheung, Andy Lau, Stefanie Sun and Lady Gaga's concert.
Just the thought of it can make me drools. *yums*

Where else can I find sampat people like that?
I miss you utarians!



*************************


The first getaway with the girls in less than 12 hours.
I'm worried actually.
Girls with emotions on board = Girls on fire.
I can't imagine what's gonna happen.
Out of my way to control.
I just hope that things gonna turn out to be fine.
I just want to have a happy memorable trip.


No matter what, I'm meeting WeiHao KorKor and WanChin! Yay! =D


I want a happy trip like this:














Nothing else more than just me, Mr. E, my Kipling monkey and strawberries. 
Redness! Happiness! Laughter! =D 




*****************



Looking at pictures of others that they manage to travel all around the world makes me jealous at times. 
I don't blame anyone that I'm not able to do that now.
It's just plain jealous. 
I do appreciate very much that I'm getting much more than some people. 
So much more that I couldn't ask for more anymore. 
But I promise myself that I'm gonna give myself and my family much more. 
No hanky panky. I'll try my best. 


I'm giving myself 1-2 years time to hanky panky to take my own sweet time and then nothing else and just slack. 
But, I do have a vision that the 1-2 years is somehow gonna extend. 
Plain Rachel Ngiam. 
Super in love with pushing things to its limits. 
Come on, you only live once! 


WAIT! You don't live once! You live everyday! You only die once! 
HAHAHHAHA!




**************************



Never stop appreciating =)




Wish me luck and that I have a fruitful wondrous trip kay? =D


I hope that you will have a pleasant holiday as well! =)




:: regards ::



Rae



PS: I'm gonna miss you Mr. E =*



No comments:

Post a Comment