Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Life Companion

Hello people.
How are you doing?


Well, I was supposed to have a joyous weekend.
But things didn't turn out to be quite well.
And so I woke up earlier than the weekdays, with only one thing in my head "I'm meeting up with the gang"!
Damn.
I was so elated.
Collected the robe which is the main course of the day.
Then went for a coffee break in a unique coffee shop Butter Beans in a completed inconspicuous area.
I usually call it "abandoned" site.
Ya right.


And just so when you think that things are going on well and fine.
It just not.
Firstly, Cheong Hing lost his RM 1K somehow.
Then when I was on my way heading to Damansara, I got into an accident.


You know what?
I freaked out.
I totally were.
I remember very well that I shouted in the car.
I was completely lost.
But I thank God for that my friends were in the car behind me.
They helped me through the thick and thin.
Immediately I called Mr. E.
I was actually pondering onto calling him as he was actually on his way to Genting.
Uuuuggggghhh!!


I couldn't call mum. I don't want her to sit there worrying and not being able to come to me.
You know, the feeling of wanting to help so bad, in the sense of spiritually but the fact is that you're not in the position to do that. How? Die lorh.
Hell yeah.
Well no.
What talking I?



*************************



Well, things were so messed up and I couldn't get myself straight.
Last few days were a complete pain in the arse.
I couldn't sleep well and I get migraine like what the hell. =.="



Fortunate enough that there is some agent that is running through the case for me.
And Thank God that that fella got summon.
I was so worried till I got my nerves up the wall.
And Thank God that my uncle has an extra car that could lend to me.



During the night when I was driving the car home,
FYI I was literally shivering.
I was so stress driving that car.
Once again, I experienced the peacefulness while driving home alone.
Just like the day that incident happened whereby I started enjoying driving alone in the dark lonely night on the cold callous highway.


And then an awesome meaningful song was played on the radio.




The familiar voice that manage to "touch" me all the time.



Oh damn!!!
I do admit that there are some difference in me these days.
Sometimes I do love to put on the ear plugs and then listen to songs that are so meaningful.



***********************




It's the beginning of my career path and I have to really start to do some thinking.
People, it's not that I like to think alot and then put myself into bad mood.
Sometimes I really don't know how not to think.
I know, the adults been through the adulthood and they felt that its a waste that they hadn't done what they should have done which led them to a tough and wavy road.
I understand their motives that they would like to advice me in the early stage so that I could do better than them, and have a brighter future with less bumpy roads.
I do appreciate them.
A lot. A lot more than you could imagine.




Question: Do you ever think about the future? What do you see? Could you amplify what/where you see yourself in the near future? Let's say in 5?









:: regards ::



Rae




PS: I'm more than just me.



No comments:

Post a Comment