Friday, August 23, 2013

The Dream Maker




Mr. E's favourite?

Relationship talks about cross influence.
LAdadidadadi.


Have you ever...
Have you ever....?

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?
Have you ever needed something so bad you can't sleep at night?
Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right?


It's August!!
And that I'm getting my third salary soon!
Oh my God. Time really flies.
It flies so fast that I couldn't even get myself armed for the upcoming battle ahead.


Oooppsss! Do I have a battle?
Erm. Yes and No.
I don't really have a battleground that I need to face them all alone.
Plus, the battle that I would be facing will definitely push me through my limits and Hola!
New limits!


Daw...




Talking about battleground.
I watched "Unbeatable" already.
The sound of silence is definitely a very great soundtrack.
So great that it is able to implant so many thoughtful ideas into your head and to have some nostalgic moments.
It brought me back to old times, looking through the things that have been done.



***************************




It's my convocation day tomorrow, 24th August 2013.
I can finally get to meet up with my fellow friends!
Awww I miss them so much.



I remember that I used to say that my uni friends are not "my friends".
They are so far apart from me.
And that we have different mindset.
But, I am glad to have found a bunch of young minds that are so thoughtful and smart!
They are definitely a bunch of friends to die for!
What's with the description?


HAHAHAHA.



Oh ya, I had buffet lunch with a very very old friend few days ago.
Ms.Khoo.
Well, things are never the same ever since the breakup between me and the second Ex.
We used to be the trio, I never have to fake in front them.
I can just be myself.
Of course, I was so different when I was still in a relationship with him.
And now, when I am no longer with him, Ms. Khoo claimed that I'm very different.
Have I been the real me when I was with him?
Or is it now the real me?


Between the two of us, me and Ms. Khoo, we have not been seeing each others so often as before.
Many reasons why.
I have my busy schedule and dating schedule, she has hers as well.
So yeah, eventually.
Even though that we seldom talk or chat over the phone now and then, we can still talk comfortably when we're together.
Again, I gossiped last few days when we were talking.
HAHAHAH.



Of course I felt so bad for being bad mouthed about others.
But that's why I do for "living". LOL.


Ignore me okay. =P





******************






AAaahhhh....!! I am so happy that I have free Imax 2D tickets for Elysium for tonight!
Couple seat some more!
Wooohoooo!

Yeehaaaw!!!

I am so thrilled.
I get very happy these days.
I got free Baskin Robbins Lava Ice Cream from colleague yesterday.
I got free BurgerLab lunch from boss on the day before.
And now I got free movie tickets for tonight.
Awww... Don't I love being me? =DD




Mr. E, I want unicorn for convo!!
Unicorn unicorn!




Gonna hunt for new shoes for convo tomorrow.
I'm such a last minute person. =O






Have a great weekend ahead kay! =)





:: regards ::





RAe




No comments:

Post a Comment