Monday, August 5, 2013

The Moment



Adele has always been my favourite.
I love her songs.
She is even the one who tied the knot between me and Mr. E I would say.
I do think that songs always tie up the knots between 2 people.
I was sharing songs to Mr. E when we were friends.
There were quite a number of songs being exchanged.
But I remember "The One & Only" pretty well.
Not many people listen to Adele thou.


Besides Adele?
Taylor Swift! =PP



************************



Many things have happened previously.
I'm glad to say that things have finally receded to certain extends that I could breathe freely.
Without the need to gasp for fresh air.
Like a desperado..


For you I would cross every river.
I would sail every sea.
I would climb every mountain.
To be right where you are.
To be right beside you. 


Speaking of religion, do you think that a couple with different religious can get together?
For me, yes it will.
Provided that both are not keen onto influencing each other to embrace the particular religion.
Me? I'm a super free thinker.
I'm open up to any religion.
For me is that, every religion has their own beliefs.
It depends on which suits you the most and which is comfortable/suitable for you.

I'm not super banana-fied.
I'm not super bhuddist-mistic as well.
I'm good at nowhere.
Nothing.
YET, I'm glad to be just me.


It comforts me pretty well when a friend knows what that I'm lacking of or to say that what I'm not good at.
I do enjoy pretty much when some people just get lazy of explaining to me cause they know that I wouldn't understand even if they explain.
HAHAHA.
I seriously hate to use my brain.
I love to leave it at home letting it rot.
And then you get many many mushy mushrooms!


Talking about mushy mushy.
It reminds me of the Mossy Forest when I went to Cameron during my birthday.
It is commonly known as Gunung Brinchang.
First time going up to that high elevated area.
Just the 2 of us.
And the small windy roads.


Still I remember precisely what we said when we were on the way up.
Will we get robbed?
This is such a remote area.
What if there are assassins coming after us?
Alright. I added the last sentence in.
Cheers people! =D


After we went there only I got to know that the peak, is actually the highest peak in the peninsular Malaysia.
Fu-seh, proud sial.
I actually made it to the peak OKAY!
Not by foot la of course.
Thanks to the "Power to Surprise" =D




*************************




Have you supported our local production?
I did! 
I've done my part. 
I don't really like the movie thou.
I watched it for the sake that Namewee didn't really have much time to promote for his movie and stuffs.
That's why I decided to watch it.
My kind of moral support so that the spirits of wanting to contribute to the society never dies! =D




I'm broke.
I'm so broke.
Just the thought that I would have to spend the weekend in Singapore makes me go haywire.
Singapore Dollar = Pain in the Arse.
Dang! 


When I went to Australia, the currency was at its highest peak.
When I wanna go Singapore this time around, its at the highest peak as well.
Dafuq? 



******************************







My Mr. E! 

Aiyo, where to find so cute ones?!

Glad that I finally brought him to Setia Alam Night Market last Saturday! =)
Glad that he is one such MPK so that I can eat all the food that I like! 
Assam Laksa! =D
One thing that Mr. E can comforts me pretty well is that, he will say that "I finish for you" whenever I couldn't finish my food.
This comforts me pretty well I do not know why. 
But!!
This Mr. E likes to play wrestling so much I don't know why.
Now I have bruises all over my body! Damn! =.="



But still, I don't wanna learn Muay Thai to show him IN THE FACE! 
Plainly because I'm a super good person!! =P




***************


Time flies so quickly! 
2 more days to Singapore.
2 more weeks to meeting my allies in uni! 
3 more weeks to my convo! 
Damn I'm super duper broke! 





Alright.
Time's up for the day! 
Toodles! =D




:: regards ::



RAe




PS: Girls just wanna have fun! =) 

PSS: Never stop chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere. Just do what you want, what you feel like doing. Time and tide wait for no man.

PSSS: My baby Mousy, you're always on my mind =)

No comments:

Post a Comment