Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Thrill






Can you feel my love?



*************

Why Malaysia doesn't have these kinds of mini concerts whereby we can be close to the artists?

Can someone actually tell me why I already spent 3k for the month ah?
I'm so effin broke man..! =.="


Such a bless that there's only 3 working days for the week!
And gladly, today is the last working day of the week already! Teehee! =D


********************



A strong, healthy relationship can be one of the best supports in your life. Good relationships improve all aspects of your life... strengthening your health, body, soul and your connections with others.

But, a relationship that isn't working can be a tremendous drain as well.
Relationship is another type of investment in life..
The more you put in, the more you can get back.
So, please do play your part well.
You might just get a healthy fruitful future! =P


This is what I read from a random article. I find it quite reasonable thou!
There you go!



What makes a healthy relationship?

  • Staying involved with each other. Some relationships get stuck in peaceful coexistence, but without truly relating to each other and working together. While it may seem stable on the surface, lack of involvement and communication increases distance. When you need to talk about something important, the connection and understanding may no longer be there.
  • Getting through conflict. Some couples talk things out quietly, while others may raise their voices and passionately disagree. The key in a strong relationship, though, is not to be fearful of conflict. You need to be safe to express things that bother you without fear of retaliation, and be able to resolve conflict without humiliation, degradation or insisting on being right. 
  • Keeping outside relationships and interests alive. No one person can meet all of our needs, and expecting too much from someone can put a lot of unhealthy pressure on a relationship. Having friends and outside interests not only strengthens your social network, but brings new insights and stimulation to the relationship, too.
  • Communicating. Honest, direct communication is a key part of any relationship. When both people feel comfortable expressing their needs, fears, and desires, trust and bonds are strengthened. Nonverbal cues—body language like eye contact, leaning forward or away, or touching someone’s arm—are critical to communication.



Okay. I practically kopi pasta everything! =P


Other than these, you have got to...

1. Keep physical intimacy alive.
2. Spend quality time together.
3. Never stop communicating.
4. Give and take.
5. Expects ups and downs.



Seeing the first one makes me go cuckoo actually.
I remember when the ex told me that he was in love with another girl, he refused to even touch me.
That feels pretty awful and yes, that feeling haunt me till recent days.


Seriously, the different sexes do see things differently.


I am pretty sensitive.
How?
How to get over it?





3 hours to liberty!!! 
In fact, less than that. 
Around 1 hour to liberty! Deducting the super slow paced lunch. 
Hmmm. Basically that's it! 
Hoola!!! 




Enjoy your weekend guys! 




****************************



Mr. E asked if I wanna follow him goes back to his hometown last night. 
Don't know why, I took it as a joke. 
He was practically joking I guess. He joked about it before. 
Well, my perceptions. 


Time and tides wait for no man. 
But well, things might not happen now but eventually it will. 


Mr. E, spend some precious moments with your parents and I spend the days young with my girls okay? 
I do hope that there will not be any arguments this time around.. 
Just enjoy what you are doing at that particular moments.
We can't always have the best of both worlds. 
C'est La Vie.



:: Regards ::




Rae



PS: Girls just wanna have fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment