Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Escapade

Hello people!
Ignore the title. It's not a reckless adventure.
Not even close.
I just feel like using that word I don't know why. =P



Well, I went to Singapore over the weekend.
It was pretty enjoyable by the way =)


3day2night was indeed too short just to cover Singapore alone.
I wonder how I got everything covered 6 years back?
Hmmm. Probably is that MBS wasn't there that time?


************************


I am kinda busy recently, which is the reason why I didn't blog.

At work, I'm busy with alot of stuffs.
I really want to do some work and get some work done.
Unfortunately no one is able to provide me the exact information.
How am I going to work when I am left hanging?


I'm feeling so helpless and yet there is no one that I could even refer to.
The HECK.
Who am I going to get things done then?
How is your company gonna gain profit when your man power isn't that strong weih?


Well. Things have finally came to an end.
I got my work done somehow.
Not perfectly.
But, I'm done with it.



And when I'm back at home, all I wanna do is just crap, Tv, crap, food, and end with some entertainments.
I feel tired socializing.
Have I chosen the right path of life?


I don't like having lunch with people I see in the office.
I see them in office.
See them again during break?
Walao.
Can ah?



I'm bored. I'm tired. I'm reckless. I'm everything bad. Duh~



***********************



I have been listening to Westlife YouTube Mix at work recently.
Hell yeah. I'm busy but I still listen to musics during my work.


Still, I heart Westlife.
The voices that compliment each other so well as a group.








***************


Mr. E showed me a blog post last night.
It was about being hurry.


There's definitely some message that he wanted to bring up to.
I know.
I'm someone who is very impatient.
It's not that I like to rush things.
It's that I wanna finish things fast so that I could use some spare time after that to check things out.
To let it breathe.
Even wine also you would open it up for breathing for a while before you even taste it don't you?


I would really love to have some slow paced moment when I'm allowed to.
It's just that when you're living in the world now and that you're in your freaking 20s, don't you feel like wanting to get things completed and then to get more things completed when you're allowed to?
I could really use some space to breathe as well.
It's not that I don't want to.
Time and tide wait for no man. 

Looking back at times when I was having vacation at the beach or when I was in Australia, being all alone.
I could really have my own space, walking, breathing, doing everything at my own sweet pace.
Taking my own sweet time.
I do think that I wasted much time in Australia for that I could have visited much more places.
But somehow I'm glad cause I really did enjoyed much!


I do hope that there will be another time whereby I could do things slow without having much to think about.


7 more years to 30s.
Who the hell invented years actually.
Why do I have to be reminded?

Nothing and no one is rushing you.
It's your own age that is rushing you.


By the thought of being financially independent when you're 30s.
By the thought of being able to travel around when you're 40s.
By the thought of being able to spend time with your grandchildren when you're 50s.


All the "wants" are the things that are chasing after you.
Whether you like it or not, you'll be reminded, every now and then.
Hell yeah that's life.


What I'm thinking now is, when I'm currently at work during my recent years, it'll be great if I could visit any part of the world any now and then.
One country every half a year.
With that, I might not be able to be financially independent during my 30s, unless I'm earning a few buckets of gold, but I would be proud to say that I didn't spend my life doing nothing.
I earn to enjoy, to experience life.
It could be really amazing if I get to go UK for 2-3 months, travelling around, with budget of course.
Well, Dream would be Dream if you don't work to go for it.



Let's see how things go throughout the year.
Whether you like it or not, there are only 4 more months left to end the year.
I've done much this year.

I completed my Degree and I'm a Chemical Engineer.
And....



I'm employed!
2013 is definitely my transition year.


It's also the year that I got to met Mr. E and that we're together for like, almost 5 months! =)




So, how about you?







:: regards ::



Rae



PS: I heart you Mr. E despite the fact that we have very much different perspectives in life. There are so much more for us to learn, to explore, to love! =))


PSS: Everything will work as long as you have the "will"! Gambate!



No comments:

Post a Comment