Thursday, August 1, 2013

For The First Time

The first day of August!
I did something outrageous today!
Hahaha. Not really outrageous thou.
It's just that I actually drove all the UTP in Tronoh and then back to Klang.

I FEEL SO AMAZING!
But seriously,  I'm effin tired....
I just want to have someone to talk to.
To share the day.
Too bad I couldn't find one.
There are people that are available but I don't feel like seeing. Duh....
I messaged Mr. Eddie actually. Don't know why he would cross my mind... someone with the same range of mindset I guess?


I have a problem.
I have always have an expectation towards something.
But still I opt for miracles to happen that things don't always grow according to my expectations.
Then I always get disappointed whenever my expectations turn out to be fact.
How to comfort myself when I don't even want to?


Driving on the highway today flashed back some memories. The talking, driving, singing moments in the previous years.
Especially when you're listening to songs that ordinary people hardly listen to..
I always think that I'm odd and that luckily I found another odd person that I can share things with.
But well, those were histories.
You just have to accept the fact that you can never have the best of both worlds as the rhyme goes.


On the bended knees...


No doubt that the ex was a super bad person.
But I really appreciate that he really treated me well in the early years.
He knew that I didn't really get to travel around that's why he brought me to many places to open up my eyes.
During the journey when I was talking to my colleague about places, I realized that I have actually been to quite an amount of places..


I don't know whether it's right for me to have flashed back moments.
But things or memories do come into my mind..
Can someone really forget about the moments spent with someone who was once so close to you?
No flashing moments at all?
Yes? No?



想你的夜.. 多希望你能在我身边....
顶你的肺...


Your....
1. Dream
2. Career
3. Friends
4. Family
5. Partner


How would you arrange them in order? ?
Which comes first and which comes last?




:: regards ::



Rae



Ps: mum said don't argue la.. must be happy happy everyday mah...

No comments:

Post a Comment