Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cross-influence

Whatever that happened, they happened for a reason.
Smile because it happened =)


Have been driving up and down Setapak throughout the semester.
I.... fall in love with driving.
Thanks to mummy to have bought me the new phone with data.
It has brought me to many new places.
I can now go to places on my own! *Loud applause!* Teehee!


Ever since the breakup, I thought that I will not be able to go to new places/areas already.
Because.. he was the one who brought me to all the places that I have never been to...
Well, it proved me wrong then.
Everything turned out to be surprisingly inspiring and interesting ever since! =D


I have met people who are willing to shower me with unconditional love.
I'm glad to have met Er Jie.
She's just like a second DellynnLim the Kuen to me.
We can click so well at the speed of light!
And and and....


She gave me this for Christmas! 
Even though we were still not very close that time.. 
Its not how much this watch is worth that matters.
It's the "heart" that matters... 
God knows how much I appreciate it. 
Love it with every single bits of mine =)



Told mummy that I bought Jamie Oliver's cookbook this morning.
And I handed her the book.
Asked her to "study" it.
Then cook for me.
Know what she answered?




She said:"why do I need to see it? I'm no longer responsible to cook for you. 
Mr. E will be responsible already."
I was...

S
W
E
A
T
I
N
G
!

What happened to my mummy? 
How can she talk like that =.="




 Dear Mr. E,


As promised =)







Now, let the fungus "grows" =) 



Back to my title of the day.
Cross-influence.
Coupling = cross-influencing each other each day.
Be it your interest, hobbies, or everything good and bad, he'll have a little bit of yours and you'll have a little bit of his whether you like it or not.






My third copy of my FYP. 
It's pain in the arse. 
Hopefully this is my final copy. 
I've used a book of papers just for it. Damn! =.=" 




Can't wait to celebrate Er Jie's belated birthday with her tomorrow. 
My OreoCheeseCake! *droooollllsss!!*



So long my diet plan =| 




Mr. E, you don't have to bring PRADA or iPad or anything expensive from there. 
I'm not short of anything. I'm only short of kah-ching $$$. 
So, to make things worthwhile, sponsor me in our trip next month kay? 
The effort would highly be appreciated =P



I MEAN IT MR. E! =PP




Joke of the day:
Mummy sms-ed the fat bro:"where are you?"
Fat bro messaged back:"in the car"



I really ROFL! Cheers peeps! 


Good night! 




:: regards ::



Rae



ps: I miss ya Mr. E. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment