Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pain in the Arse

The weather is killing me.
I'm slowly melting...
How nice if I could be with Mr. E now in the cold.
We're like.. 10k miles away from each other!

Never imagined that we would be so far apart thou.
The furthest distance I thought we would be is 300 miles.
Its... INTERESTING =)


FYP?  [checked]
Plant design II?  [checked]

All that's left?
1. FYP presentation
2. Food processing presentation


I'm kinda occupied for the week even though Mr. E is not around.
Have to go to campus tomorrow. Then dinner with "someone"
Have to go for 2nd interview on the next. Then shopping. Then dinner with another  "someone"
Friday....
Saturday... Shopping and makan date with another "someone"
Sunday... Mr. E's arrival =)




Is it me being limited of ideas or info to be shared?
Or is it that I'm just not in the mood for blogging?


To wrap it all up, I'M NOT READY TO GET INTO THE SOCIETY.




Take good care of yourself. 
Remember the Prada that you promised. =P



Weather, please be a little kinder and loving. 
Transfer some cold from your place please Mr. E. 



:: regards ::



RAe





No comments:

Post a Comment