Friday, April 26, 2013

Your Man




First heard this song in Bali.
Thanks to the driver I had, I was being updated in the music industry that time. Heh~



The Gitgit waterfall. 
I thought I have all my photos deleted. 
But thank God I have one last copy of my photos in Bali saved in my ext. hard disk. 
My personal photoshooting moments in overseas by the ex. 
Herh. 
I have always wanted to have a photographer as a boyfriend so that I can have a copy of memories. 
Flash back moments. 
Not sure if Mr. E is the fated ones, but, he is a photographer, kononnya. 
hahaha! 
Mr. E, you photographer eh? =P 



Enough of flashing back moments.
Went out for a usual outing with Er Jie.
Meeting her is a weekly routine work.
Oh DellynnLim the Kuen, I miss you much.
How nice if I can meet you weekly as my routine as well?
Lord knows how much I appreciate these two sisters.



As usual, she brought me to new places.
This time round, we went to Publika.
The place I had the pork feast with Mr. E last weekend =)



Need no more of descriptions, 
A Korean Cafe. 
NAMOO! ddaaawww~


I'll never forget the name.
Sweet Potato Latte.
Oh sweetness! 
It tates more like milk with bits of sweet potatoes to me. 


Snowflake Sik Hae. 
Some sort of Barley to me. Herh.


Bibi Rice Burger. 
The recommended ones. 
Interesting =)


Garlic Bulgogi Rice. 
Very strong beef taste.
Not a choice for a non-Beef likers.
Me? I'm closer to a MPK now already. 
Getting myself ready to become a MPK officially =O


The forever with-the-phone Er Jie. 
Sigh. =P


Then we had this super recommended dessert as well. 
The King's Bing Soo. 
obamanotbad.jpg =)


So this is yours truly =) 



It was another awesome chatting session I had with her. 
Mr. E, when are you going to bring me to Plan B for coffee session? 
And when will I be having my sashimi? 
Teehee! 



I've gained so much weight that I wanna die crying. 
Non-stop eating high carbo food. =(( 


Saturday is another "bonding" moment with Mr. E then my another interview session on Sunday.
Friday night? Movie night =) 
It has been a routine for the past few weeks. Thanks to CitiBank.
CitiBank, thanks for your prompt reply towards my complaint, continual support to you then. =) 



:: regards ::




Rae 



ps: sleeping God intruded my week. I have been sleeping so much that I almost forget I have finals coming up soon! So soon! Sleeping God, please intrude someone else for a month. Thank you.



pss: #15daystoliberty# =D







No comments:

Post a Comment