Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'll Be Missing You




For each day being a brand new day, there are definitely some songs that bring back good ol memories.




This fawesome chocolate is so fawesome that it melts in your mouth so awesomely. 
Okay I'm practically out of words for usage that's why I repeated with the same word. 
Time to read back "dictionary" 


And then this.


Sadly that its only available in the UK. 
So gonna ask the buddy to buy them for me to stockup.
itssocheapthatyoucanjustshoutout.
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! =O 
I'm such a spoilt brat =.="


This is shhooo pwwwweeettyyyy! 
I always like watches. 
But I am not greedy. 
One classic ones is enough to do all the works. 
Unlike Mr. E, such a spoilt brat! tsk tsk tsk. 




I practically spent my Tuesday doing nothing lying down at home the whole afternoon.
Time of the month killed me so badly this afternoon I wanted to die. =.="
Ffk-ed Er Jie for another time. I feel so bad. 
By right, I'm going to have sashimi for dinner! screw menstruation! 
Why on Earth that we females need to have menstrual cycle! Make it once a year lar! =.=" 




This is such an awesome invention! 
Brava for the inventor! 



No matter how old are you, never stop reading. 
Reading is so important.
Be it fictions or non-fictions, just never stop reading. 
You might not know when it will come in handy! 



I "heart" spending time at home. 
Not sure how much longer will I be staying at home. 
I'm all ready to move out from home. Be it for work or for anything else.
For now, I only want to spend time at home.
Slack. Eat. Sleep. Raise your voice. 
No matter what it will be, enjoy it to the max. 




I'm fortunate enough that Mr. E will not be away for the weekend for photoshooting. 
Sad in a way that he will not not get to have enough practices. 
Happy that I will get to spend the weekend with him. 
Away for 3 days in the weekend is torturing okay. 
Especially when I will not be able to spend time with him during the next and following weekend. 
We will only spend weekend together with each other from 18th onward. Arrhh 


Well, my life isn't just about Mr. E of course. 
So gonna spend the following week with DellynnLim The Kuen! =D 


Can't wait for you to come out Sister! =)) 




:: regards ::



RAe




ps: made the 1st attempt of Tiramisu cake. Hope it turns out alright =)


pss: #18daystoliberty# 




No comments:

Post a Comment