Friday, April 19, 2013

random

I was browsing through my facebook messages and bumped into this.
Nah. I almost forgot about the existence of this man.

Well, not really. 
He was a reminder.
I mean. He is a reminder.
Remind me of an awful man.


I forgot what we talked about that's why I clicked into it. I find it funny btw. 
Why such people exist? 
Hmmm. What a successful man he is going to be someday. His dad must be proud... 




Well yeah. 
That was the kind of man I dated.
And the fun part, I knew him for more than 10 years.
Awesome eh?
Surrounding friends are scary.
Make sure you seal yourself up.




Just a random one.
Presentation tomorrow!! I'm afraid of Dr. Sim for god knows why. 
Thank Mr. E for the support and upcoming publika treat. =)



 Just want this to end!! 
Yyeeeaaahhhh!!!




:: regards ::




RAe

No comments:

Post a Comment