Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Reality?




Overhead this song in the movie The Lady.
Oh this reminds me great old times.
Still remember how it feels when I first played it.
I remember that Ms. Alice tried to train me well enough to be able to play it for her wedding.
Too bad, I wasn't able to do that.
I quit much earlier before her wedding day.
Excuses were made of course.
All in all, whatever that you wanna do, it deals with the "Heart".
It matters a lot whether you have the soul or will to do a thing.



Be it a big influential or a small matter, its still the "Heart" that matters.
And with the "Heart", it brought me back to how my ex said when he insisted on a breakup.
He said that he didn't have the "heart" or "will" to even try to carry on with me anymore.
It was a scary and strong word.
That was the fatal word.


Ever since, I promised myself that I will do anything that I have decided from the beginning till the end.
For it must be a reason why I made the particular decision in the beginning.
Have it faded or whatever reason, never said sorry or give up before you even try.
#pink - try#



Spent my last Saturday with Sorpor. As usual, there was never "silence" when she's around.
I never seen such people so chicken backside seriously.
She can make fun and jokes on and on.
Oh my.


Wanted to go Sumi-Ka with her actually.
Then I told her wait till I start working.
Till then.


I can definitely foresee that I will be so much broke than now after I start working.
Oh my oh my!



With this glass of smooties, 
I've completed my collection! *waytogo!*


Raspberries something.
Well, not important. 
Lalala~



Had this Shrimper's Heaven
+
The Chocolate Thingy 

Well, that was it. 
I never knew that her stomach became so small until that day. 
She used to have the doubled amount of what I usually have! 


But still, she gained much weight compared to last time. 
Well sorpor, I support you in whatever that you do! 
July is a celebration month. 
Can't wait for that =) 



I'm sorry Mr. E that I made you mad on the day you come back. Gomen. 
It was not supposed to be that way...
Well it definitely meant that we should sort things out in a correct manner and double confirm to make things straight out to the point.
There are still room for improvement. =)























Times are hard. 
And many things are not according to the way we want/wish it to be. 
But with your "maturity", I'm sure that we can sort things out the way we want it to be, beautifully and accordingly. Yes? 
=) 
No doubt that there are still uneasiness in me with your "matter".. 
As you said, let time do the talking? 
*hugsandkisses*




Surprises from UK. 
This. 



and





This. 




Hell yeah, in your dreams. 
Instead of that, I've got..........











This! 
A hug-able-sized stitch. 
I was surprised. 
Out of expectations of course.
I thought that it would only be London air like effin seriously. 
Thank you Mr. E! =))



2 presentations for the week then I'm done! 
Hooola! 
Hell yeah. =.=" 






One more music to end up the day.




:: regards ::



Rae



Ps: Becareful what you wish for. It might just come true =O

Pss: #25daystoliberty#





No comments:

Post a Comment