Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Week 12 of the Final Semester

Marry Me by Jam Hsiao

Its really nice.
Everyone choose the path of life that they think is right for them.

Mine? Its the road usually taken.
Its already beginning of the month of April.
Its just slightly more than a month to go till the completion of my degree life.
Towards the adventure that I will be heading to in the mid of May.
Right after the last final exam that I will be taking.

Looking back at 2012.
I was being shredded hard. And awfully.
It is now still unbelievable.
For someone who was once so close and so real to me to have betrayed me.
And the butterflies I have after breakup?
They are "ehem". Indeed, I still have market. Surprisingly!
Rachel Ngiam, way to go! =)

They were still like a dream to me.
What a good actor some people can be!
It was just the morning that he hugged me and said sorry and stuffs.
And it was then the afternoon he becomes a complete stranger to me.
That's how scary a man could be.

Thanks for betrayal, I'm currently phobia to trust. To relationships perhaps?
Thank you Mr. E for the effort paid to comfort me to gain my trust.
Thank you for the lectures taught and time spent to everybody else.
Thank you for all the paid trips and meals people.
Heheheh.

Lessons are learnt =D
I'm now closer to my coursemates.
Which is somewhat an awesome feeling.
I'm glad. I'm elated.

Now I get to spend more time reading.
More time to spend with my family.
More time to meet and talk with different people.
But lesser time for dramas. =.="










Regards,


:: rae ::


with love


ps: The best is yet to come =)

No comments:

Post a Comment