Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Down Side of Life

Loha dearies!



What's worth living in life?
Phase of life:
1: childhood = no freedom (under the supervision of adults) + sleep + eat + no worries + happy each day having the the thoughts that mum/dad/whoever are gonna get us the toys/whatever we wished for, be it birthday, christmas or any other festive seasons = COOL
2: adolescent: eager for freedom + not sleeping and eating well + not happy each day + no worries about study + happy go lucky + a lot of thinking (relationship?) = WHAT IS LIFE?
3: teenage: get part of freedom + worries for studies (well, not really) + broke each day (insufficient allowances) + PONTENG! + movies + shopping + food + traveling = LIKE A BOSS
4: adulthood: pain in the arse + pain in the arse + pain in the arse + pain in the arse


well yeah, FML. maybe yours too? *evil grins*


Went to a very "tense" interview this evening.
Outcome? Interview sucks!
The problem with me?
I take things too easily.
Too happy go lucky perhaps.

This is bad. This is so so bad.
I broke down immediately I got into the carpark.
Cried my heart out..
Sorry Mr. E that I did not reply your messages. I know that you're worried.
But you're @#$%^%$# miles away from me.
And I don't want you to lose your concentration.
I just... sob!


Wanted to call someone and talk to.
But I didn't call Er Jie.
I didn't call mummy.
I didn't call anyone else.
I called DellynnLim the Kuen.


She was so nervous and worried when she heard my voice..
I couldn't help but to sob even LOOUUDDEERRR...!
Then I tried to story..
In the end, she "CHEY" me. =.="
Thank you for your existence as my sister.
God created a special and wonderful bonding between us.
You know how much I love you right? =))


The main thing about the interview wasn't how unprepared or bad I did.
It was... I think I did not do well up to the expectations of mummy's. =(


#Contents above were written yesterday (12/04/13)



That was half of my day yesterday.
I enjoyed my "alone" time in Starbucks typing all these till the "old man" came to me.
As usual, adults always late for appointment.
I seriously cannot brain it cannot understand why.



We dine in here. 
A German restaurant located in The Curve. 
We spent the whole night talking.
Back to old times like I was having my industrial training in POK, he taught/told me about lots of stuffs. 
Be it work, people, entertainment, marriage, and life. 
This Mr. Alex and Abang Koon played a very important role during my training period. 
Lord knows how much they managed to influence/inspire me. 
C'est La Vie =D 



Headed to Movida, Sunway Giza after that. 
That was practically my first drinking session with old folks. 
I felt so old.. =.=" 




Mr. E, I'm sorry that I had that "kind" of thinking that I told you last night (or this morning to be exact).
That was what I encountered in the previous thingy. 
I'm sorry ='(



The most comforting part after last night's incident was that, Thank God I had Mr. E's baby second baby third baby (cause first and second baby are real babies) with me. 


Driving this and listening to CD1 comforts me alot.. 
Thank you third baby =))





Basically that sums up my day, how bout yours? 



:: regards ::



Rae



ps: Its finally Saturday. Counting down to another plus minus 30 hours. *neck also long liao*









No comments:

Post a Comment