Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lines




There has always been a story from this song.
There is always a different feeling if you listen it at different moments.
Just how strong will the message be from a love song..





Yay! I have the complete set for collection =) 
There has always been a "history" with BubbaGump. 
Just so you know.. 


Found this piece of mine. 
It is hardly being used ever since I have my iPhone. 
Good ol memories eh? 
Its a gift from the ex. 
Herh.



Well, I tried to make Bailey-Tiramisu as promised Mr. E. =)


There is no reason why I made it.
Just because I wanted to. 
Taste not bad. 
Just that I'm afraid of the texture. 
Or so to say, the structure as it is not "gelatinized" 
So yeah.
There is still room for improvement =)
Thank you Mr. E for the Bailey thou. Heheh =D


Hello there! 
My name is Lil Stitch! 
Have a great weekend ahead kay! =D 


So yeah. 
Yours truly with Mr. E.
He is like... younger than me eh? 
Macam budak saje. Ish! =P



From Hitz. fm today: Pick up lines and romantic lines. What is the line that won you over? 

Mine?

Pick up line: That's awesome! 

Romantic line: I wanna be the father of your child lady. 



So yeah. Spent the day and night with few coursemates last night. It was an enjoyable one indeed. Thank you Mr. E for vacant out your night with us. Merci Beaucop! =)



Gonna spend another night in #Publika again! 2 nights in a week! 
I like #Publika thou. =) 



It's Thursday peeps! 
Counting down to Friday and the weekend! 



:: regards ::



Rae



ps: Perhaps, I'm too good at complaining? =) 





No comments:

Post a Comment