Monday, April 22, 2013

The End =)






Hola! It's week 15 of the Semester!
Glad that I'm done with FYP presentation.
Not perfect. But, it's over! =)



Herh. I love my "pasar malam" RayBan =P




As promised, Mr. E brought me to Publika kononnya for celebrating the end FYP presentation.
He knows that I was very anxious about it.
Thank you =)




So, we celebrated it with a very non-HALAL way.
The pork ribs look fawesome. 
Too bad it's only the 2 of us. 
Else, that's definitely gonna appear in the order list! 



Pork Chop something. 
Raddish + Mashed Potato = Obamanotbad.jpg =)



Salad. 
With roasted pork with bacon with chicken BREAST. 
with some balsamic vinegar = very surprisingly nice =) 



Thanks to this man. 
I now tried many different kind of food. 
He's MPK. Cause he basically eats everything. 
Hmmm. I start to miss sashimi. 
Time to have some sashimi next? =PP



I enjoy having every food session with this fei chai. 
Fei chai, make sure you earn enough to fill my expensive tummy kay? 
(In terms of quality) 
=D
I do believe that you will =) 





Just when I thought I would be free for 2 weeks before the final exams come, I thought wrong. 
I always get busier when I do not have to go for class. 


11th May 2013 is drawing near.... 
Time flies.. 


Can't wait to see this kind of view with my own eyes. 
The sunrise. 
and 
The sunset. 



Every man's life is the same. 
The only difference is how different you want yours to be? 
Mine? 
I only want to see with my own eyes. 
Experiencing the different paths and lives others are having. 
The road less taken. 
I don't need to be filthy rich. 
I just want adventures and explorations. 
I want a getaway in 5 years. 
A considerably long ones. 
Long enough to live in their pace of life. 





Mr. E, Merci Beaucop. =) 




Mr. E,
Thank you for all the effort paid to draw my attention and interest. 
Thank you for all the effort paid trying to smooth up the roads ahead us. 
Thank you for wanting to go see part of the world with me so badly. 
Thank you for bringing me to places I have never been before. 
Thank you for wanting me to try food and stuffs that I have never tried. 
Thank you for thinking of me and missing me even when you're in the other half of the Earth. 

Practically, 
I have to thank the workshop for the opportunity of meeting someone so "abusive"
and
the opportunity to have hospital as my second home, visiting it at least twice a week. 
Hell yeah. 
Life is full of the unexpectedness.
Cheers peeps! 




:: regards ::



Rae



ps: #19daystoliberty#





No comments:

Post a Comment